♯001| 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞. • just sharing a bed. | req.

╔═════ ∘◦ 🌊ミ ◦∘ ═════╗
❝ It's not something dirty is it?~❞
╚═════ ∘◦ 🌊ミ◦∘ ═════╝

╔═════ ∘◦ 🌊ミ ◦∘ ═════╗❝ It's not something dirty is it?~❞╚═════ ∘◦ 🌊ミ◦∘ ═════╝

Requested by: peachyycream . Thank you so much for requesting, apologies for the late req <3

∘◦🌊ミ
Sharing a bed, no big deal at all you know... no need to freak out. Except it was with the one and only t- Childe along with the dense
Y/N who was blinder than a bat when it came to flirting.
Nothing could go wrong right?
∘◦🌊ミ

Y/N:
It was roughly around 10pm on a night when Tortilla and I had a mission that we had to complete for her Royal Highness the Tsaritsa. It was to finalise the new batch of Fatui trainee's, we simply just had to examine them to see if they were all capable. Childe and I have been acquaintances for quite some months now after I beat him in a few duels. Apparently he was feared on the battle field but to me, that wasn't really the case.
Surprisingly him and I got along well, a little too well was what most people said. I never knew what they meant though, him and I were strictly professional and mutual combat partners.

"What do you mean there's only one bed in that suite? Surely there's got to be another mattress or something?" I asked the receptionist again as I slowly realised my inevitable doom. Sharing a room with childe. I know we get along and all but, this was way too far, surely this was inappropriate.
"Sorry ma'am as I've said the past 5 times, there is only one bed within the only suite that is currently available." She replied again with an annoyed tone in her voice.
"Ill pay extr-"
"Apologies but this is the last room, take it or leave it. I apologise for intruding on private matters but is he not your significant other? It should not be a problem to share a bed with him no?" She replied innocently.

I was speechless as I slowly turned my head to see what Childe thought of this. He had a slight smirk playing on his lips while humming playfully.
"Yeah Y/N why would it be a problem if we shared a bed? We do this all the time~! We'll take the room, keep the change." He chucked the pouch of mora on the desk. Wait no. What was happening? I didn't agree to his-. Swiftly he looped his arm around mine smiling like a complete idiot.
"I- WAIT-" Without a word I was dragged away by a smug Harbinger that would have an earful from me to hear later. As I was being dragged away I shot a last death glare to the receptionist. Screw you lady.

∘◦🌊ミ

"See this room isn't too bad for a last minute reservation Y/N~! Oh and look there's only one bed. Just like the lady said the past 6 times" He pointed as he smirked at my demise. I could hear the smugness in his voice as I stood there unamused.

"I'm just trying to keep it professional is all, you wouldn't know Tarantula" I grumbled angrily as I shoved passed him carrying our bags into the room. He shot me a disgusted look that soon shifted into mischief. Oh boy what is he thinking.
"Oho, me? Not being professional? I am the definition of professional." He stepped forward standing close behind me.