♯001| 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀 • ilysm, pls never leave me.

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
❝Do you love me?❞
┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

✦❘༻༺❘✦Love is a special thing that many experience

✦❘༻༺❘✦
Love is a special thing that many experience. When you find that one special person in life, many would never want to let them go. But sometimes it's the insecurity and self-doubt that can succumb to the love created.
✦❘༻༺❘✦

!this isn't angsty!

Night at the Komore Tea House was one of your favourite places to meet up with him. During the day you two were always all hands on deck with duties and responsibilities needed to complete. It was only at night where you two were able to spend some nice private quality time together. For Thoma, he treasured every single minute together with you, it was the highlight of his day.

At first it was a strange feeling. To unexpectedly fall in love with a complete stranger who frequently visited his favourite hideout. But ever since your visits to Komore Tea house became daily, it was impossible to ignore you. Every time you visited was like a dream. A dream he wished would go on for just a little longer. Dreams are a series of thoughts that usually occur during one's sleep. But for Thoma, near every waking moment where you were near him was his dream. Every time you visited Komore teahouse, a smile so bright he could feel it light up the room firmly attached to your face. If happiness ever came as a person, to him it was you.

He felt blessed to fall in love with someone so like an angel. Someone who seemed to have come from the heavens with your face and heart pure as it could come. In his eyes you were like an angelic figure, beautiful in and out. Your face was ethereal to lay eyes upon, and not only that, your heart was filled with an unimaginable abundance of compassion and kindness that he adored. On days where he would feel alone or left out in Inazuma, it was you who brought him that sense of belonging.

The day he professed his love for you was the day he reached his euphoria. It was a day he wished to imprint into his mind forever. He could vividly recall his heart melting when your eyes sparkled, the way you intertwined your fingers into his, then pulled him in for a kiss. His first kiss, one that he treasured in his memories for the rest of his life.

He usually questioned whether he was selfish about loving you so much. Although he knew deep in your heart that you loved him back, he still had his doubts about whether you truly even loved him. The thoughts and doubts would sometimes consume his mind so much it would distract him, time to time.

༻༺

You slowly pushed the wooden door open, the sweet chime of the bell echoed through the bar. The teahouse was illuminated with brightly lit lanterns, all glowing golden. Aromas of various teas wafted through the air, a mix of spice, mints, and sweetness all combined together and created a surprisingly pleasing smell.

You stepped in as per usual at 9 pm sharp, and took in the calm atmosphere of the room. Afterwards, you greeted the familiar fluffy figure, Taomaru with a few head pats to which he gladly obliged too.