♯003| 𝐙𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈 • i'll luv u at every life | light smut

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
❝All I ask of you, is to never forget me.
Can you do that for me?❞
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »A love bonded so strong that the lover would go to a thousand lengths to show them how much they mean to them

« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »
A love bonded so strong that the lover would go to a
thousand lengths to show them how much they mean to them..
« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »

!Modern AU x Old Dynasty AU!
!TW: very light smut — lol y'all make out, nothing more.
So hang on tight ;)!

I KNOW I SAID NO SMUT
BUT I BLAME THE BOOSTER SHOT
FOR MAKING ME WRITE THIS.
~~
if u feel uncomfortable reading light smut,
please feel free to skip this chapter :^)

An art gallery. Typically defined as a place where the occurrences of history are painted onto canvas. A variety of paintings that capture people, objects, events, and much more forever imprinted for those to see. It's a place where tourists and locals alike would come to adore the splendid display.

The gallery in Liyue had a truly unique, and absolutely stunning collection. With many artifacts and paintings that were all hand-crafted over the millenniums, it always buzzed with people from other countries from far and wide who yearned to have a look. To you, this art gallery was somewhere special and dear to your heart. One might have thought that it was due to the vast, diverse collection, but no - this was because of just one painting.

It was just this one piece of art that would always catch your eye at the gallery. For no particular reason, you would always find it hard to move on from this specific painting. It captivated you. Being the art nerd you are, you tried to find out more about this painting. However, no matter how far and wide you searched online, there was nothing much besides the name and the fact that there was the old god of Liyue, Morax, and some other unidentified person - so, incredibly helpful. You tried to ask the various staff assistants there too but, no hope. The only information about the painting was the blurb below which stated, "Two souls bounded eternally by love." It was quite a cliché, yet so perfectly fitting title for the painting.

Surprisingly, there weren't many who liked this painting, or found it quite as intriguing as you. Perhaps it was because of the provocative pose of something so intimate, a topic that the general public shed away from. Occasionally, you thought to yourself, maybe I am just a big pervert. But on some buried gut instinct, you knew it was something else, just something you couldn't quite put your finger on.

The painting was held in an intricate golden frame that glistened in the golden hour of the sun's light. Every inch of the painting held intricate detailing, from the background of the yellow- tinted trees to the overall scenery and structure that carpeted the painting.