♯001| 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧. • ily and i need you to know. | req.

╔═════ ∘◦ 🌼 ◦∘ ══════╗
❝You did this... all for me?❞
╚═════ ∘◦ 🌼◦∘ ══════╝

 all for me?❞ ╚═════ ∘◦ 🌼◦∘ ══════╝

Requested by: jeangunnhildr. Thank you so much for requesting and I hope you like it! Apologies for the long wait - I've been quite busy irl.

∘◦ 🌼 ◦∘
A hopeless romantic hoping for love from a person who they thought would never notice them. Truly a tragedy until one fateful day when a genius idea struck them. Fate was finally turning around, but for better or worse?
Would she accept or deny their love?
∘◦ 🌼 ◦∘

Y/N POV:
What should I do? I can't hold my feelings in forever! When will she ever notice me? Will she ever realise that I exist? I could feel the gaze from people piercing into my soul as I paced back and forth. I probably looked crazy throwing countless amounts of mora into this fountain. Who would've guessed that I had caught feelings for the acting grand master of Monstadt. All I was to her was probably a random lone traveller doing too much for my own good.

The funny thing was all the knights of Favonius knew that I had a thing for her. It was truly painful for them to see me hopelessly trying to grab her attention or impress her. Kaeya would always try to help me out and be my "wingman" but it always ended horribly and never in my favour. God, love is cruel, she'll never like me right? She's too good for me. As I was about to absentmindedly throw my last piece of mora into the fountain, drowned in my own thoughts, I felt a light grip on my wrist.

"Y/N snap out of it, at this rate Paimon would've thought you had run out of Mora by now. Geez when will you just tell her?" Paimon asked worryingly.

I pulled my wrist out of her gentle grip knowing she was right. I placed the mora loosely into one of the pockets of my jacket and sighed.

"When will she ever notice that I like her?" I slumped my shoulders, head falling in agony. Why was love so hard? I could see Paimon shaking her head from the corner of my eye, facepalming at my "ridiculousness"

"Paimon's getting tired of this hopeless undying love stuff. Ah! Paimon's got an idea for you so you can finally stop whinging about her." She exclaimed happily. My ears pricked up in interest as I turned to face her.

"Go on...." I said.

"How about you write her a commission and confess your gross unwavering love to her that way? Oh, Oh! it could be a surprise date commission! Since she's always busy and working, she would love a break like this for sure. Trust Paimon on this one Y/N." She exclaimed happily clapping her hands.

It was such a strange idea but it was worth as shot. I nodded at Paimon, agreeing to her suggestion. I dusted off my clothes and tried to gain back my confident attitude.