3~ Are you kidding me?

I was on my way to my shoot. It was a shoot for Hugo Boss and I was not shooting alone. It was with a guy, but I didn't know who, I will see when I am there. I arrived and I got in to hair and make-up, I was wearing a black tight short dress with beautiful black heels. My hair was curled and I had a black with deep blue smokey eye look. I was ready for a perfect shoot, the only thing I wanted to know was who that mystery guy was. Okay we were on set and the shoot started. First they had to take picture's from me being alone and after a while the photographer shouted "Okay now get Neymar ready" "What"?! I said while screaming loud. "What the heck is your problem?" The photographer asked me. "Well do I have to shoot with Neymar"? I asked angry. "Yes any problem"? " The biggest problem on earth"! I screamed. Neymar was coming and god daamn he looked so sexy. He was only wearing a black ripped jeans and that was all, he was shirtless and that was so sexy and handsome. OMG I was thinking in myself never I am going to shoot with him. I mean we had a fight last night... " you are looking very gorgeus". "Shut the fuck up Neymar" I said angrily. "Let's start the shoot guys" the photographer said. First he had to stand behind me with his hands on my waist, and it was not that bad because after that I had to sit on his lap while he pushed my short sleeve of my dress downwards. And so we had a hundred of other uncomfy pics. "It was nice to do this shoot with you" Neymar whispered in my ear. "Thanks" I said while trying to act a little bit nice. I was going home but Neymar had to drive just next to me all the way, and ofcourse we drove the same way back home..