26 Final

Unknown POV
Oh my god. I caused a car accident. I imediately called the ambulance. It were a young looking girl and an older sir. The ambulance took them inside their van and I drove to the hospital too.

We arrived at the hospital and they were taken in a surgery room. I took the young looking lady's handbag and found her phone. There wasn't even a lock on it. I called someone in her contacts he was called 'Ney'. "Hello, who am I speaking to"? I asked when he took the phone. "Who are you"? He asked. "Well, are you related to the owner of this phone"? I asked. "Yes, I'm her boyfriend" he said. "Well, than I'm sorry to say this but could you come to the hospital in New York" I said. "What happend"?! He yelled trough the phone. "I.. I caused your girlfriend and an older sir a car accident" I said. "Oh my gosh" he said and hung up. I asked the nurse how far they are with the surgery but she said it's going to take very long...

*Neymar's POV*
Tanya.. She had an car accident. I immediately went to the airport to catch the first flight to NY. I was lucky, there was leaving one in a hour and they were 2 seats available. So I booked one for myself. And here I am, waiting for my plane and worrying as fuck because maybe.. Maybe there is something really bad. And that stupid dude caused all this. And yeah lucky me, we are in a fight and now she's laying in a hospital.

*8 hours later*
I finally arrived in NY and that crazy guy texted me the hospital address and information. We arrived at a huge huge like a very huge building. Wow, here's my Tan laying and maybe suffering from pain. I hurried inside and went to the 9th floor, the surgery room. I saw a lady behind an desk and walked to her. "Goodmornig ma'am is Tanya Marshall stil in surgery"? I asked the women. "I'm sorry are you related to miss Marshall"? She asked. "Yes ma'am I am her boyfriend" I said. "She's at the intensive care 12th floor room number 19" she said. "Thankyou" I said and ran to the stairs.
I rushed to her room but it was closed. I saw a doctor and walked over to him. "Sir do you know Tanya Marshall, is she your patient"? I asked. "Yes she is, uhm sir I'm sorry to say this but she is in a heavy coma" the doctor said. "What"? I almost whispered. The doctor walked away and I fell on the floor and cried my heart out. She's in a... Coma. This can't be happening..

*1 week later*
Tanya was still in coma and I was staying at Fynn's. I am going to the hospital today because the doctor needs to tell me something. I hope it's good news.

I was sitting in the cab and I was sweating and nervous as hell.
We arrived at the hospital and I walked in while I still was very very nervous. Pfff..

I knocked on the doctor's office and walked in. "Good afternoon sir" I said. "Good afternoon" he replied. "Neymar I have some news.. And it's not good" he said. Omg no no no. "Miss Tanya, she is uhm dead" he said. "You fucking bastard, you couldn't help my Tanya"?! I yelled at him. "YOU COULDN'T TRY TO HELP HER"?!! I yelled at him again. I walked out of his office and slammed his door hard. I ran to Tanya's room and everything stopped. The heart beat monitor everything. No machines nothing. I screamed and cried and slammed the wall the floor, everything. My knuckles were bleeding but I didn't care. I just got her back and now she's dead. "Tanya why did you leave me babe" I cried while I sat on her bed. "I miss you baby" I cried more. The doctor walked in. "Sir, there is something you really need to know" he said. "WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW SHE'S ALREADY DEAD. THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN SAY RIGHT NOW"!!! I yelled at him. "Sir calm down and listen to me you really need to know this" he said. "Okay sorry what"? I asked. "Tanya was pregnant" he said. "What... She w-w-as pregnant"? I asked. "Yes sir, I'm sorry but the baby died too" he said.

Hey guys! This was it. This was my book. It is done now and a sad end, a story can not always have a good end. I hope you liked it!
X Melis...