24~ Oh my.

*Tanya's POV*

It's ten in the morning and Ney is at training. I'm feeling very sick.. I have to trow up and I am nauseous as hell. It's so weird.. I decided to go to the doctor.

***At the doctor***

"Goodmorning sir, I'm feeling nauseous and I have to trow up" I said to my doctor. "Well, we will do some tests and see if it's something big.

We did some tests and I had to wait an half an hour to get the.. Answer.

"Miss, can you please come in, I have the results" the doctor said. I walked in and took my seat. "Well.. Congrats miss you are pregnant for 1 month now" the doctor said. "W-w-whatt"? I asked shocked. " Is there something wrong miss"? the doctor asked. "N-no uhm.. I only didn't expected this news" I answered honestly. "You don't want the baby"? the doctor asked. "Uhm, ofcourse I want the baby but.. It's such a shock" I said. I really did NOT expected being pregnant. I am so young, but I will surely love my baby no matter what. But the only thing is.. Will Neymar be good with this? I was thinking so much while driving home.

I arrived home and walked to the mirror. I tugged up my blouse and felt my belly. It doesn't really shows a bump or something. "Hello baby" I whispered to my belly. "I'm your mommy" I whispered. "And I love you very much". I always was scared for a pregnancy, I have heard so much stories of women's who had a terrible pregnancy and stuff... Or such a worse pregnancy as in Twilight. Okay I know it's not real but seriously.. I was terrified for being pregnant when I saw that. I can't tell Ney yet.. I have to be ready to tell him and I am definately not. "Hey Tan" Ney said while walking in. "Hey Ney" I replied. Oh god, he's definitely going to see that there's something wrong. "Everything okay"? He asked. Oh god here we go. "Yes why not" I said while forcing a smile. "You seem.. Shocked and you are pale" he said. "Uh yeah I wasn't feeling well tomorrow"I half lied, cause my nausea was gone. "Oh, come here" he said while pulling me into a hug. "Hmm, I love you Tan" he said. "Ney, I love you too" I said. God he deserves the truth, but I just can't tell him, I'm afraid it will ruin our relationship or something.

Neymars POV

When I came home Tan was acting kinf of weird.. Like she was sick and hiding something, but she said it was nothing so I should let it go. I was thinking of my future with her, maybe we can have a baby and marry. That are really life goals for Tan and me. I would be so happy if we were expecting but I don't think that she's ready to marry or to have a kid. I need to give her her time.

It was quite a nice evening, just chilled with Tan and now she was sleeping. She was so beautiful when she was sleeping, i don't know what I would do whitout her. I would be a complete mess I think.

*** Next morning***

Tanya's POV

I am feeling so so bad for lying to him, just hide such a big thing from him. But I know him, when he's angry, he's really angry. I didn't want a angry Neymar but I am too afraid to tell him. When he leaved 30 minutes ago I immediately called my mom and told her everything. She told me to tell Ney ofcourse but I can't. I'm a terrible person. A liar. I need some time for myself, not here in Spain anymore. I'm going to New York again. To Diya. I'm sure she can help me and I can move my mind a bit.