23~ I moved on..

Neymar's POV
Zoë is arriving back today, what means she will come here, what means she will find out about Tanya, because she still didn't found out herself.. Why is this sooo hard... .

Tanya and me were just sitting in the garden waiting for Zoë to come. "Ney I am scared, what if she attacks me or something.. I mean I kind of stole something from her" she said. "I know her, she won't do that if she listens good to my story. She will understand I promise" I said trying to comfort her.
Someone opened the front door.. And yes that was Zoë.
"Neeeeeyyy, I missed youuu"!! She yelled and ran up to me but I just backed away. "Hey Zoë" I awkwardly said. "I need to explain something" I said. Tanya was coming from the garden to the living room, where me and Zoë were sitting. "Oh, who are you"? She asked to Tan. "I am Tanya" she said nervously back. "Zoë, before we had an relationship I was with Tanya. When I was in Thailand I saw her again and we became friends.. And more" I said. "Please don't freak out, but I found out that she's my true love, where my heart really belongs" I said. "I wan't to thank you for the good times we had and I am really sorry" I said. "I hope you will be happy" she said with a smile and walked away. "Uhm.. That was awkward" Tan said. "Yes.. It was" I replied. "I'm happy now Tan, how it is supposed to be" I said. "Me too Ney" She said.

Guysss sorry for the short and crappy chapter but I am sooo busy right now. With school and with dancing because I have so much tests this period in school aaaanddd for dancing I have a performance in two weeks so I am pretty busy right now, but as soon when I have time, I will really upload a good long chapter I promise. X Melis