18~ Again

{Tanya's POV}
"Oh my...  Yes I want, but promise me something will you"? I asked. "Yes"? He asked curious. "Never get angry when I have to work okay"? I asked. "Ofcourse not, I made a mistake in the past and I am again so sorry for that, but now I know how to deal with it"  he said. I hugged him. " Thanks" I said. "Anything for my love" he said back. We stood there hugging in the beautiful moonshine with a little breeze, the best moment in my life. I could stand here hugging like this forever.

{Neymar's POV}
She said yes. Wauw. She asked me something and I will listen to her. I am not hurting her again. That was a big mistake. We ate and I drove to the hotel. "Will you stay with me tonight"? I asked. "Yes" she said so we walked to my room. "DIYAAAAA"!!! She yelled so loud oh my god. "TANNIEEEEEE"!!! Diya yelled back. Yelling girls, oh lord please protect my tiny little innocent ears. They jump hugged each other like they didn't saw each other for 12554 years. "Hey man" I said when I saw Fynn. "Yo" he said back. "They are imbeciles aren't they" Fynn asked. "Yeah but she's my imbecile" I said. Uh oh... "What"! Fynn said. "I will tell you later" I said. Tanya walked to me. "Can I come to you later... I have to talk to Diya"? She asked. "Yeah alright see you later babe" I said. I hugged her and we saw Fynn and Diya hugging. "Hahahahahahahahahah"!! We bursted out in laughter. "Aawhh" she said. "I think I need to talk to Fynn too I said. "Ahaha yeah.. You should byeeee" she said.

{Tanya's POV}
We sat in our room and she asked 100 questions. "Omg are guys a couple again"? "Is he romantic"? And all that questions. "Let me tell you everything from the beginning till the end okay"?! I asked. "Yes" she replied. "Today he kissed me and told me he loved me. In the evening he took me to a beautiful restaurant very high and romantic and he asked me if I wanted to be his girl. I said yes". "Wauw" she said. "Tell me your story now"! I said. "Well.... Fynn is my boyfriend" she said. "Awhhh when did he asked it"? "In the afternoon" she said. "In the park, with a picnic". "Awh how sweet" I said. " But I am going back to Ney, see ya". "No wait, I am walking with you I am going to Fynn" She said. I knocked on the door. No answer. Again. No answer. Oh no again. Again the door was open, I swear he needs to know what a key is. I walked in and he was in the bathroom shaving his beard. I softly walked in, there was music so I knew he won't hear me. I hugged him from behind and he shocked. "Boo"! I said. "Holy crap" he said. I laughed so loud that I fell on the floor. "Iiii doonn'ttt knowww wyyy butt..  It issss sooooo funny when I scare youuu"!! I sad while laughing. "Payback is hard miss" he said and took me from the floor. He took his shave cream and spread it all over my face. "Noooooo stop iewww it taste disgusting omgggg" I said. "As I already said payback is hard" he said. He started tickling me because he knows it is my weak point. I fell in he bath tub with him. "Oh god are you done"?! I asked. "Tsss you shocked me and yes I am done" he said. We just laid there. Both with shave cream. Oh lord. "You know what takes the 'iew taste'away"? He asked. "Well"? I said. He kissed me. "That takes it away". He said. We got out of the tub and I washed my face and sat on his bed playing with my phone. He came in and layed his head on my lap. "I'm tired Tan" he said. "Let's slep then" I said and put my phone away. "Goodnight Ney". "Goodnight Tan"