25 leave

It was 2 o clock and I booked a ticket. I packed my bags and wrote a note for Neymar.

Dear Ney,

I love you very much, you know that.

I just need some time for myself so I am leaving, when you are reading this I am gone already. I don't know for how long I will leave but It's the best for the both of us believe me. I will never ever forget what you did for me and that you are the most important thing in my life. You will always be. Please never forget me, because I will come back I promise.

X Tanya

Love you

I cried so much while writing this but I needed to set my mind off the problems I caused.

*** Arrived in America***

I knocked on Diya's and Fynns' house door, she will be so surprised to see me here. She opened and looked shocked. "TANYA"? she yelled. "That's me" I said while she embraced me in a hug. "Come in" she said. "Diya, I'm here beacuse I need some vacation and.. I'm pregnant butdidnttoldneysoIfeelbadforhimfornottellinghimeverythingandIneedyourhelprightnow" I said. "Wow slow down what"? She asked.

I told her everything and Fynn adviced my to just tell him pfft. Life is complicated isn't it? I went to sleep and just enjoy my time here.

Neymar's POV
I came home from training and it felt so empty. Maybe is Tanya in the supermarket? I walked to our bedroom and saw a letter on my nightstand. Huh? I opened it and I shocked so hard.

Dear Ney,

I love you very much, you know that.

I just need some time for myself so I am leaving, when you are reading this I am gone already. I don't know for how long I will leave but It's the best for the both of us believe me. I will never ever forget what you did for me and that you are the most important thing in my life. You will always be. Please never forget me, because I will come back I promise.

X Tanya

Love you

What?! She left me? Oh my goodness. I collapsed on the floor and cried my heart out. Why would she leave me? She wrote like a thousand times that she loved me and she just left like that. Damn, I knew there was something wrong that other day! I fucking knew it! God I am a stupid bastard. I had to help her, but what did this asshole do? He just took her 'I'm alright' lie. I totally hate myself, I need to find her! Right now... Where could she be? Goddammit. I called Fynn for help.
N- Hey Fynn
F- Hey Ney
N- I need to tell you something and I need your help
F- Go ahead
N- Tanya is gone
F- Uhhmm... Okayyy
N- Something wrong?
F- Uh no no go on
And so on I told him the whole story. He said he didn't knew where she was either. Too bad for me, but I need to find her.

Fynn's POV
"I lied to him" I said to Diya and Tanya. "He asked me if I knew where you are but I said I didn't know anything" I said. "I lied to save you But I can't lie forever Tan" I said. "Yeah, I know but I just need some time and I think in maybe a week orso I will call him. I promise" she said. "Well, okay then" I said and we stopped the conversation.

Tanya's POV
I still feel so so bad for lying. God I am a terrible person. I decided to go on a walk.
"Diya, Fynn I just go for a walk okay"? I said. "Yeah go one don't come home to late" Diya said. "I won't I said as I closed the door. It was so cold. I need something to warm me up a bit.

I walked to the nearest cafe I could find and sat next to a older men who was writing something. "Hello young lady" he said. "Hello sir" I replied. "Just call me Ted" he said while laughing. "Well, I am Tanya" I said while we shooked hands. "What brings you here" he asked. "It's kind of a long story, but I have some trouble with my boyfriend" I answered. "Oh, I'm so sorry can I help you"? He asked. I kind if trusted him.. So yeah. "Well, I'm pregnant and didn't told my boyfriend cause I'm afraid he will be angry at me and doesn't want the child. That's why I came here in New York to set my mind off other things and just think about what I did" I told him. "Tanya, let me tell you the feeling of becoming a dad is the most wonderful feeling I've ever had in my life. When my wife told me she was pregnant I was super happy and I think if you're boyfriend really loves you with his whole heart, he won't be angry. He will be the luckiest man in the world" he said. "I really want to make him the luckiest man in the world but on the other side I don't want a fight with him. I don't want to be a lonely mom, I need him in my life and I absolutely don't want that my pregnancy is going to ruin any of that" I said very honestly. "Call him" Ted said. "Now"? I asked. "Yes" he said. We walked to his truck. Yes he is a old farmer and he drives a truck. He started the engine and I called Ney. I was so nervous. "Tanya"?! Ney yelled trough the phone. But this was so worse. I heard a loud noise and before I knew it everything went black.

Hey guys, what do you think of this chapter? Please comment and vote, Thankyou. X Melis.