12~ Oh god

Previously on hate or love?
When Diya was ready we walked in to the elevator to go breakfast at the highest floor. We walked in and found a place. I took a plate when somebody tapped my shoulder. I turned around an I saw that cutie from last night. What was his name again....uhm Fynn right? "Hello Fynn" I said. "Hey Tanya, Goodmorning did you sleep well"? He asked soooo sweet. "Uh yes I did" I said with a smile.

I took my food and walked to my table where Diya already was eating. "Can I sit with you two"? Fynn asked. "Ofcourse you can" Diya said. Wtffff Diya noo omg... I actually liked Fynn so much and this is so awkward and OMG... Oh lord please help me out of this shit. Diya saw me sitting there very awkward and began laughing very hard. I snapped her a look and she stopped. "Well, would you like to do something today"? Fynn asked. I opened my mouth to say something but Diya was faster. "Ofcourseeee that would be great"! Diya said very happy back. DIYA YOU ARE SO DEAD I was thinking. This girl is so cruel. "Fine, can I take my 2 friends with me, they are here too" he asked. "Ehm sure but where are they now" I asked. "Oh well they are so lazy they are still sleeping" he replied. "Well okay then, wich time"? Diya asked. "Uhm 3 o'clock"? "That's fine" I replied.

When we were done with breakfast we walked back to our room and grab our bags. We went for shopping. We walked in the busy streets of BKK (Bangkok). We enjoyed it very much.

When we came back it was 14:30, so we had an half an our left. We took a quick shower and left the room. We were waiting in the lobby when we saw 3 guys walkin to us. And the person who I didn't expect at all was one of the 3 guys.....