20~ Back home

{Neymar's POV}
Tomorrow we are leaving. It was such a beautiful vacation. I met Tanya again and I'm so happy things are good between us again. We were sitting at a terrace, and god she looked stunning, like always. Maybe I want to marry her, but that's to early.. Maybe. "Ney..." she said. "Yes"? I asked. "Let's go back to the room I need to pack and so do you. Our room is a mess" she said. "Yeah you're right let's go" I said and left some money on the table.

"You know.. I'm going to miss this city so much" she said while I opened the door. "Me too" I said. "We have so much beautiful memories left here" I said. "Yes.. You remember that day we went on the floating things, and we talked again" she said. "That was a magical day I said. "True" she replied. She walked to the closet and I walked behind her and gave her a hug from behind. "Tan.. I love you you know" I said. "I know Ney. I love you to" she said. Her voice is beautiful tho. "You will always be mine whatever happens" I said. "Hmm.. You're so sweet" she said. She turned around and kissed me. I kissed her back.

"We should pack" she said. "Yes we should" I replied.

*1 hour later*
I checked the time and it was 5, suddenly there popped an idea in my head. "Tanyaaa will you please go to your room for 30 minutes, I have an surprise for you when you come back" I said. "Awhh you're so sweettt" she said. She walked out and I called her favorite Thai restaurant to bring some food here. I went out to a shop and buyed candles and Lucifer's and some rose petals.

I spread the candles and rose petals all over the floor. If I say myself it looked beautiful.

The phone of the room rang, it was the lobby.
"Mister your food arrived" some guy said.
"Thankyou I come and get it"
"Okay bye"
"Bye"

I walked to the elevator and pushed the button "L".

I walked to the reception and asked to a random girl "hello I ordered food on the name Neymar, I got called and said that it was here" I said. "Wait a minute please I am going to check it" she said and walked away.

"Here it is" she said. "Thank you" I said and walked away.

I walked to Tanya's room and knocked. "Heey" she said. "Heey bae" I said. "Come"? I asked. "Yeah.. Wait" she said and walked in her room.
She came back with her phone and keys. "Let's go" she said.

I opened my door and let her in. "Ney.. Oh my god it's beautiful" she said. She jumped on me and hugged me so tight. "Thank you Ney, you're so sweet and lovely" she said. "All for you, my all" I replied. I gave her a kiss and we sat on the bed. "I have your favorite food"! I said. "REALLY?! YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME!! AAAHH YEEEYY THANKS NEY"!!! she yelled. "Hahahahahaha ssshhh idiot" I said while I laughed my ass of. LMAOOOOO!

I brought our food and she began eat. "Hmmm so good this stuff" she said. "I knowww" I said.

We finished our food and just sat here drinking wine and enjoying our last evening in Bangkok. I'm going to miss this good times.. "Ney, can we go for a walk" she asked. "Uhm okay but I'm looking like a piece of shit so I am going to change" I said. "So do I" she said.

We were walking at the beach and it was just..  Perfect. Breeze. Full moon. The noise of the sea. Stars. And Tanya. I am such an lucky man with her. Our hands were intertwined and we just were quiet and enjoyed the moment.

I saw an rock and I blindfolded her with my snapback. "Trust me and just walk with me" I said. "Okay..." she said. We climbed the rock and I removed my snapback from her eyes. I stood behind her, hugging her. "Tanya I love you so so so much" I said. "I love you so so so so much more back Ney, you are doing the most wonderful things for me, you are making me extremely happy and I love you just too much" she said. I turned her around and kissed her passionately. I took a picture of us. And just enjoyed the 'me and Tan' moment.

I let her go and yelled " I LOVE TANYA MARSHALL"!!! She chuckled and filmed it. She yelled "NO I LOVE NEYMARJR MORE"!!!

We just love each other.❤