10~ Wauw

"What's wrong"? Diya asked beacuse she saw I was looking at that guy. "Uhm.. Nothing I just ehm I think I reconize someone but okay it's nothing so just leave it" I say as fast as possible. "Uhm okay..." She replied confused.

We landed in Bangkok and it was beautiful. We grabbed our suitcases and ordered a cab. As we arrived in our hotel we checked in and walked to our room. "It's so nice here" Diya said. "I know Di and we are going to make the best vacation of our lives" I said while giving her a hug. "Ofcourse hun, it will be perfect" she said while hugging me back. "Um Diya I think I need some sleep since I am soooo tired so let's take a nap"? "Yeah I am very tired to so good idea".

We woke up 2 hours later and I went to shower and get dressed beacause we decided to go to a restaurant. I curled my hair, added minimal makeup and wore a black tight dress with black heels. When Diya was done we walked in the beautiful busy streets of Bangkok and walked in a restaurant. We didn't really know what it was but we at least would give it a try.

When we were finished we just walked around and ended up early in the hotel room. We changed in pj's and chilled and chit chatted till we heared a knock on the door. "Huh.. Who the fuck is that" I asked Diya. "I dunno go and look" she said veryyy down to earth like she really expected someone. I walked to the door and opened it. "Oh sorry wrong room number" A random guy said.