13~ Never expected

Previously on hate or love?
We were waiting in the lobby when we saw 3 guys walkin to us. And the person who I didn't expect at all was one of the 3 guys..... "Dddiiiyyaaa oh my god" I whispered to her. "Isn't that your ex Neymar"? she asked back. "Yes he is" I said. "Heey Tanya and Diya" Fynn said. "Uhmm hey Fynn" I answered. My eyes locked in with Neymar's and we kept staring to each other. "Hellooooo Tanyaaaa" Diya yelled. "Oh um yess yes what"? I asked. "Nothing let's go" Diya said. "Oh and by the way this are my friends, Levi and Neymar..." Fynn said. "Hey I am Tanya" I said to Levi. "I am so sorry Fynn can you please wait here just 5 minutes I have to go to my room" I said to Fynn. "Uh yes alright". "Thankyou" I walked to the elevator when I heard Diya walking to me. "Everything alright T"? She asked. "Not at all" I replied. We walked in the elevator. "I just can't fucking believe that I saw him. A few days ago I feared to see him and what did just happened"?! I almost yelled so hard that the whole hotel could hear it. Or maybe the whole fucking city. I didn't care I was so angry. We walked in the room and I sat on my bed. "Di I am scared" I said crying. "Why babe"? She asked. "I don't know, he broke my heart and I just can't... I mean when I come near him or see him or even hear his name I think back to that moment he yelled to me that he hated me and it scares me..." I said. "Don't think about the past dear, he maybe changed and maybe he is just very friendly, just act like you never saw him before and make a great time here" she said. "Yes Di" I replied. "Oh and promise me that you won't cry over him again, he isn't worth it bae" She said while wiping my tears away. "Okaaayy Di" I said while giggling a little. I walked to the bathroom, splashed some water on my face and applied an new layer of mascara. I can handle him, he's just Neymar not someone like Obama or something. "Tssss it's Neymar bitch he is nothing" I said to myself in the mirror and walked back to Diya. "Let's go Di, I can handle him" I said. "Good girllll" She said back and we started laughing.

We were back in the lobby and walked to the boys. "Hey again, let's go" Fynn said. "Good idea, but where are we going"? I asked. "The Floating Market" he replied (see the photo). "Wauw, okay let's go" I said. "We ordered a cab and drove to the floating market.

{Neymar's POV}
Wow what the fuck... I saw Tanya... After maybe something like 2 years.. I can't believe it. She is still very beautiful and attractive... But I hurt her and I regret it so much. But I can't go back in time, so I just leave it. Gosh I have to spend the whole day with a woman who is super sexy and hates me. Great huh. Pffff.

Heeey Guyss
They met!! Neymar and Tanya saw each other after 2 years! Comment what you think about it and vote if you liked it!