21~ Like the old times..

{Tanya's POV}
We were sitting in the plane and we are going home.. I am going to live where I belong.. Where Ney and I belong. Diya and Fynn are going to live in NY. I am going to miss her so so so much... I had the most wonderful times with her. She was there for me when I was down and she always loved me as a best best friend. The things I am going to miss about NY? Not so much. I am with Ney and I am happy with that.

"Ladies and gentleman, prepare for take off" the fligt attendant said.

"Ney" I said. "Hmm"? He asked. "Hug me" I said. "Why all of a sudden"? He said. "Just because... " he kissed me. "No need to explain he said and gave me a hug. "Thanks" I said. "Tss for a hug"? He said. It's nothing for you" he said.

{Neymar's POV}
She was sleeping so peaceful.. She is a beautiful girl.. And she's mine. I had to wake her up because in 5 minutes we will arrive. "Tan.. Tan wake up" I said. "Uugghh, how long left"? She asked. "5 minutes silly" I said. "Ow.. Okay" she said.

{Tanya's POV}
We were in his house.. Again. I got flashbacks about when we lived here before and how we had our fights.

I dropped my thoughts and hugged Ney. "I am never ever leaving again" I said. "Ofcourse not" he said. He walked me upstairs and I put my stuff in his or should I say our room. I was tired so I immediately went to sleep. I didn't know what Ney was doing but.. I just wanted to sleep.

I woke up by my annoying phone buzzing and buzzing the whole time. Oh my goooooood. I opened my phone and I saw messages from newspapers and press messages everywhere. Oh lord what now.

I opened a site and this is what was written:
Dear readers of Gpaparazzi, today we have some news about the famous soccer player NeymarJR and his ex Tanya Marshall. Are they back together? Sources said they saw them together walking on a beach in Bangkok. And that they hang out a lot in Thailand. They also saw them getting in a plane together and arriving at Neymar's house! So mysterious.. Isn't it? Keep updated for more gossip and news about your favorite celebs.

Oh my holy.. Why are they so nosy in people their lives... Don't they have something else to do than stalk people around... Jeez. "Ney"! I screamed. No answer. I called him.
Me- Hey Ney where are you?
Ney- Sorry Tan you were asleep so I went to a friend cause I was bored
Me- Okay it's fine, when are you coming back?
Ney- I'll be there in 10
Me- No need to rush..
Ney- I want to be with you
Me- Aww so cute, bye Ney
Ney- I know you love me XOXO Neymar the gossip girl
Me- Ohmygod. Bye Ney.

I decided to take a shower and chill a bit. I turned on the shower and stepped in. One of the best feelings: a too hot shower and let your body completely relax. I love it. I heard something It's probably Ney.

He came in the bathroom. "Hey babe" he said. "Dude, I'm showering, it's a moment for myself okay"? I said. "Sorry but I can't resist you" he said and started getting his clothes off. Oh my gosh. "Don't you dare I wil sl-" he cut me off by stepping in the shower and kissing me very passionately. "Just shush and enjoy the moment" he said and started kissing me again.

I walked in the kitchen and searched something to cook. I could only find pasta, some dressing and vegetables so I decided to make a cold pasta salad.

We were sitting on the couch eating and chatting about random things. He is super lovely and sweet to me. It's perfect. My life is perfect with Ney in it.