6~ Leave

*Tanya's POV*

It's been 2 weeks that Neymar and I are very close but yesterday I got a call that I can make a great movie but I have to move to London. I didn't knew what to tell them so I just said yes. I know it's stupid beacause I didn't even discussed it with Ney. I think that I am going to tell him today. I have to move next week so..... Gosh I am sooo soooo stupid. He is at training now, I think I will tell him after.

{After training}

Neymar and I sat on the sofa watching tv and just cuddle but for me it was so uncumfortable. "Ney" I started. "Hmm?" He asked. "Look to me and promise you don't freak out on me, I get it if you are going to be mad but please" I said unsure. "What is it Tanya"? "I have to move Ney I am sorry but I can't leave this one and loose my carrier" "To where and how long"? He asked with anger in his voice. "To London and I don't really know for how long". "You know Tanya I thought that things between us worked out, but it definatly didn't". "Wait what are you saying, you think I like to leave you like this but I don't. I definatly don't and I know it is hard but I have to and" He cuts me off. "Go on and live your live, be famous and leave me". "Ney please listen..". "There is nothing to listen Tanya, go away, we wouldn't be a good couple tho. And we hate each other remember? Well let me say this I HATE YOU TANYA MARSHALL and now please leave"!! He yelled so goddamn freakin loud. Tears were coming out of my eyes. I tought he loved me, but he doesn't, maybe it is better if we are seperated from each other.

Sure I loved him for a short time, but maybe we aren't ment to be..  I walked back to my house and packed my suitcases. I was ready to leave.