7~ My life

Tanya's POV
*2 years later*

I woke up in my beautiful bedroom in New York. I love it this city. I've been living here for 2 years now, and I actually enjoy it very much. The only thing what I don't like is that I am alone like lonely. Ofcourse I have my friends and stuff. But in 2 years I didn't have been in a relationship. The last time was when I lived in Barcelona. I was with Neymar. Not for long, I can't remember much but the things what I know is that I left with a fight and he was my neighbour. I don't think of him often. I actually forgot him. And I moved on. There is this cute guy named Tyler and I really like him. I hope he does like me to. This month I am not busy with work or something so me and my best friend Diya decided to go to Bangkok for a month. I love Bangkok! I am so excited! We leave in 4 days. I also live in one house with Ivy and Diya because we can't live whitout each other.

Neymar's POV

I wake up next to my beautiful girlfriend Zoë and god I love her. First I didn't liked her but was I blind or something because she is defiantly beautiful and lovely. I got out of bed and get ready for training. Today I had training and Zoë had to go to her family in California. She is leaving for 2 months and god I am going to miss her. I tried to wake her up. "Hey Zoë come get awake" I said while pulling her arm softly. "Hmmm goodmorning Ney" she said while waking up. "You don't want to miss your flight do you"?. "That is right I'm already coming outttt"! She said with happiness in her voice. She didn't saw her family for about 1 year... That is so long. "Babe I have to go to training, have a save flight and enjoy your holiday I am going to miss you" I said while hugging her. "I am going to miss you to Ney" she said. "Bye" I simply said before I was going to cry. We talked very much the night before about this long trip of her and we are really going to miss each other but yeah..

{after training}

In the evening some friends of me would come and we will just talk and game and stuff. I am going to order some pizza's tonight since I can't cook and Zoë isn't home.

{2 hours later}

I had one cancel witch mean only 2 friends will come. Levi and Fynn. I don't really mind because I like them, they are good friends of me.

The bell rang, I opened and Levi and Fynn arrived. "Hey guys" I greeted them. "Helloooo Neyyy" the said in unison. We walked to the sofa and took a seat.

A few hours after playing games talked a bit and eat we began talking about vacation all of a sudden.

"Guys you know.. Isn't it a great idea if we go on vacation with us three" Levi said. "Yeah sure why not I mean.. Zoë is away and I can need some vacation to" I said. "Yeah that would be great" Fynn said. "But where"? I asked. " A country all of us never been" Fynn said. " Good idea" Thomas said. " Well did you guys went to Thailand yet"? Levi asked curious. "No never been, I would like to see that country" I said excited. "Amazing!! I want to see it too" Fynn said. "Well we can go to Bangkok! The capital city" I said.

Hey guys, I decided to make this chapter a bit longer. I hope you liked it. What if Tanya and Neymar meet in Bangkok?? I chose Bangkok as city because it is my favourite city in the world and I know everything about it so yeaah.. The friends of Neymar in this book aren't real tho, I decided just to make my own.. Hihi.

See you guys soon!!
X Melis