19~ Fun

{Tanya's POV}
I woke up with a beautiful sun shining in our room. Ney is still sleeping, so cute tho. I poked his nose and he shocked. "Goodmorning" I said giggling. "Again you scared me bitch" he said. "Ney.. I just poked your nose you're acting like a baby" I said. "Hmm.. Whatever I want to sleep" he said. "Whuttt no no no no no no" I said. " If you aren't coming out yourself I will drag you" I said. "Success" he replied. "Neeeeyyyyyy"!! I yelled in his ear. "Whaaaaaattt"!! He said yelling back in my ear. "Comeeee ooouuuuuttt"!! I said. "Whyyyyy"? He asked. "Because I want you tooooo"! I said. "You're not my moooommmmm" he replied. "So whaaaatt just do iiiiitttt" I said. "Ughh noooo"! He said. "Neymar"? I asked. "Yes"? He asked back. "I love you" I said. "Love ya to" he said. "You would do anything for me right"? I asked. "Ofcourse" he said. "SO COME OUT OF BEEEEDDDD"!!! I yelled while tugging his feet. "Do you actually know how annoying you are miss Tanya"? He asked. "Uhm.. I don't think that I am the annoying one here since you don't want to come out of bed" I answered. "Okaay okaayy go shower first and then I will" he said. "No I am going to do that in my own room because all my stuff is in there so yeah" I said. "Oh okay see you"? He asked. "Sure just text me when you have nothing to do" I said. "Bye Ney" I said, hugged him and walked out. I knocked on the door of my room.... Shit where's Diya. At Fynn's? Oh my god. I am standing here. In my PJ's. Alone. Hair is like a mess. Didn't brush my teeth. Phone is in my room. UGHHHH KILL ME!!! I HATE MORNINGS! I walked to Fynn's room and knocked on his door. Diya opened YES! "Hey Di.. Do you have the key of our room"? I asked. "Silly.. You forgot it again yes I have it wait a sec". "Here you go" she said. "Thankssss see ya laterrrr" I said and walked away.

I opened my room and walked in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and walked in front of my closet. I searched for some clothes and ended up picking a black skinny jeans with a black crop top. Yes I love black. I jumped in the shower and wauw I love showers. At this point I think I love so much... Well yeah..

I was ready and texted Ney.

To: Neyismybae❤
Hey what are u doing?? I miss youuu

Neyismybae❤: Laying on my bed missing you to!!!
Me:Lazy
Neyismybae❤: Come to me babe
Me: Now?
Neyismybae❤:Yesssss nowww
Me: Okaayyy

I walked to his place and didn't even knock because I know he didn't lock the door. My dumbass. "Heeeeeeyy Neeeeyyy" I said. "Heeeeeyyy Taaaaannnn" he said back very sarcastic. "So.. Are we going to do something today? I mean in 3 days we are leaving.. Oh no" I said. "What"? He asked. "I live in NY and you..." I said. "Oh.. Yeah you're right" he said. "Come live with me"? He asked. "Tanya.. I really love you so please, you trust me right"? He asked while taking my hands. "Ofcourse but you know that there is a very big distance between NY and Barcelona". "Yes, but we will fix that, it will come good babe don't worry. And we can find you work in Spain so that you don't have to travel very much" he said. "Yes you're so sweet you know that" I said. "Anything for my Tanya" he said. "Hihi".

We decided to go to the shopping mall with Fynn Diya and Levi. We went with the tuktuk. It's so fun! We actually bought much but we didn't care. I mean it's vacation. We ate at a pizza restaurant because we didn't want to dress fancy for a big restaurant and stuff just simple. Yes we were lazy. Now Ney and I were laying in bed just talking and laughing. I love him so so so damn much. I'm happy that I met him again. He makes my life so much better....