«Fat Gum x Y/N» [fluff/soft smut] (he/him ver.)

'My Gummybear...~'

~💛🧡~

Warnings: Smut, size difference
Ship: Fat Gum x Y/N
Type: smut/fluff
AU: none...I guess?
Word count: 2139

~💛🧡~

There he was, standing in front of the dressing room door which said 'Fat Gum' on. Y/N blushed softly, he had dreamed of this day ever since...ever since ever!

He knocked. No answer.

Huh?

He knocked again. Again, there was no answer. This couldn't be true, Fat Gum was a nice hero! He would definitely open the door for him!

"Mr. Fat Gum?" He hesitantly asked, holding the steamy bag of takoyaki tightly. Again, there was no answer. "Hmm..." Y/N hummed to himself before slowly opening the large door. It was Fat Gum's dressing room after all. And being 8'2 and having a quirk like his...the door had to be wide.

"Hm." He hummed again as they looked through the room. There was no trace of him; except for the black mask and iconic yellow hoodie hanging over a chair. So he must've been here.

"Who are you looking for?"

A voice from behind them said. Y/N stiffened. Oh god...he wasn't supposed to be here! Okay okay okay...what if he played a true natural. "Ah-Fat Gum." He said with a soft smile, rubbing the back of their neck.

"Fat Gum? Oh yeah he's probably out at the back, next two doors and then left." The magenta haired woman smiled before walking off.

Y/N could barely believe it. This...this woman just told him where Fat Gum was? His idol and...Hero Crush for years? Oh my goodness!

He walked outside, where he found a silhouette of a slightly chubby guy, a bit of tummy fat lazily hanging over his belt and scruffy blonde hair on his hair as he leaned against a wall. He was dragging from a cigarette, until he noticed Y/N. "Ah-! Crap!" He groaned and put it out on the wall.

"H-heya!" The voice was familiar to them. "How can I help ya kid?" He asked with a wide grin. This was Fat Gum? But he had shrunk at least...at least one foot. And he was skinnier too. "Mr. Fat Gum...?" Y/N muttered, looking up at him with drool forming in his mouth.

"Yeah...that's me! Sorry ya had to see me like this!" He laughed, sitting down on the ground of the alleyway and patting the spot next to him.

"Take a seat."

He sat down and blushed, thankful for the crappy light of the one light outside. "Oooh! Are those Takoyaki?" He asked with a wide grin, pointing at the paper bag. "Yeah!" Y/N smiled quickly, giving it to him. "I bought them for you!"

Fat Gum smiled brightly and took the bag from Y/N. "Thank ya! I appreciate it, why though? I don't even know ya." He chuckled awkwardly, Y/N only flushed and looked down. "Nothing...I just-you're an amazing hero! And I wanted to encourage you.."
Fat smiled again, rubbing the back of his neck with a chuckle. "I really do appreciate it kid."

The last couple of months were amazing, Y/N had even managed to get Fat Gum's number about a month ago and well...since then they were basically inseparable.