«new years special?»[quickly written]

Uhhhh, maybe just gonna describe a night with class 1-a on new ears eve.

~◾️~

While Izuku sat on the ground playing games with Shōto, Tenya, Ochaco, Tsuyu and Momo, Katsuki and Eijirou were busy shooting off fireworks. "Fuck yes! It's like a fucking bomb!" Katsuki yelled as he tried to talk over the loud explosions that came from the most likely illegal fireworks.

Meanwhile Rikido and Mina were making some snacks for everyone. They were a perfect match, both knew how to cook, had a feeling for taste and well, loved cooking for their classmates. Though, they both had different taste opinions. While Rikido liked it sweet and small, Mina liked it big and salty!

On the other hand, Denki and Hanta were not so child-friendly busy making out in the janitors closet. If you listened closely you could hear soft gasps and moans coming from it. "H-Han--ta..." Denki mumbled Ito his lovers' mouth.

Every moment dark shadow would pop out when the fireworks weren't there and would go back away if the explosions would shine brightly in the sky. It was a funny thing to see, though it annoyed Tokoyami.

This was very bad don't mind me I'm tired bai bak happy New Years!