«kacchaco»[fluff]

'Harsh love'

~🧡💗~

Warnings: none
Ship: kacchaco
Type: fluff
AU: none/ last year UA
Word count: 691

~🧡💗~

The party was fucking boring. It sucked. It was at Kirishima's but his moms won't let him have any kind of alcohol. Or even play music loud. His moms were home! How lame! But other than that it was kinda cool I think... Urara-round face thinks so too, I think.

She's standing in the corner of Kirishima's living room. A couple of other girls are talking with her, or, to her. She came here with Deku and Four Eyes But they seem to be busy with other things. Like keeping M*neta from looking under the girls skirts and making sure Icyhot didn't go out shopping with his dad's credit card.

She was enjoying something that I think was lemonade. "You like someone don't you?" I jumped a little when Raccoon Eyes suddenly spoke up and but a hand on my shoulder. "Don't touch me!" I said but blushed. "So you dooo!" I growled. "How'd you know..?" "Well you blush the entire time when you look over to the girls in the corner, who is it?" She said excitedly.

I bit my lip hard. "Oooh! Maybe it's......Momo?" I shook my head. "Jirou?" Again I shook my head and growled. "Is it....Tsuyu?" I made a 'gross' face and shook my head once more. "It's not Kendo is it?!" "What?! No!" Mina smirked. "Okaaayy....maybe....," she gasped, "is it....Uraraka?" My head got tomato red.

She gasped again. "So it is!" "N-no..!" I buried my head in my hands. Mina giggles and poked my side. "Yasss! I knew it!!" I groaned. "Shut up, Pinky. I'm going outside." I grabbed my jacket, since it was winter. Should I do it, or not? I asked myself. "Oi, Round Face!" She looked up.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me into the hallway. "Grab your jacket, we're going outside." She looked shocked. I growled. "Please." She blushed and quickly grabbed her jacket and scarf.

We walked around in the small park next to Kirishima's house. It was quiet. Almost too quiet. "So...Bakugo..." she begun, "why are we outside again?" I stopped walking. So did she. "You looked bored, so I decide to take you outside.." I looked down at her. She blushed again. Cute.

"W-why? Before tonight you didn't seem to care..." I bit my tongue. "I-Uh-" growl, "argh, just look up damn it!" She made a funny face. "What wh-" As soon as she had looked up at me, I cupped her rosy cheeks and pressed my lips against hers. Her cheeks were puffed and her eyes closed tightly.

"Damn Deku....he shouldn't have treated you like that." I said when our lips were parted again. Her and Deku broke up a few weeks ago. "Was that your first kiss?" I asked. She blushed. "Yes..." Deku never kissed her? "Did he never kiss you?" She shook her head, clearly sad.

"I like you...Uraraka.." I said, hiding my eyes underneath my ash blonde hair. "I-I think I like you too, Bakugo..." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Mina found out.." she whispered after a short silence. "Hah?" I asked. She pointed out to a bush behind us. Pink hair and yellow horns stuck out of it.

"You've been discovered, Raccoon Eyes." I laughed softly. "Ah-What? No I-just ah, a cat! Meow!" Another voice laughed. "Sero?!" Suddenly the bush had gone quiet again. "Eh...So.." I stuttered. I grabbed her hand and ran towards the other side of the park, gone from those dorks.

Out of breath we stood finally still. "So, Uraraka....would you like to go......on a date......with me......." I said, my voice getting softer by every word. She rubbed my arm. "Yes, Bakugo, I'd like that."

"What..." I stuttered before lightly going up. "Uraraka! Your quirk!" I struggled in the air. "Get me down!" She giggled but quickly released me. I fell on the ground. Hard. "So, you wanna go back to the party?"

"Sure, ad long as I'm with you." She said.

Short but sweet ;)