«Ereasermic» [fluff]

'He misses you too'

~💛🖤~

Warinings: none
Ship: Ereasermic
Type: fluff (I've been in a very floofy mood lately so I don't really feel like writing smut)
AU: none
Word count: 269

(It's gonna be really short but I had to make it. I got it from a comic on Twitter So credits to them!)

~💛🖤~

"Good afternoon listeners!" Shinsou turned on his radio, only to hear Present Mic's Voice. Just as he planned. "Question day today! Cal 0900 ***** to ask yours!" Shinsou already had the number ready and pushed the 'call' button. "Hello, listener! You're live! What's your name?"

"Uh, H-Hiroshi." Hiroshi? What the fuck? Shinsou facepalmed himself. "Well good afternoon, Hiroshi! What's your question?" Shinsou was silent for a while but then spoke up. "What's your biggest regret?"

~💛🖤~

Mic stayed silent. "Sorry was that too deep?" Hiroshi asked. "No, no it's okay." He looked at a picture behind his calendar. A picture of his and his former boyfriend. "One time I let someone go who I shouldn't have." He sighed. Hiroshi also sighed. "He misses you too." "What?" But the phone call was ended.

~💛🖤~

Shinsou's hands were shaking. A text message from his dad came in. Why did I just hear your voice on the radio?

~💛🖤~

He misses me too? How does this kid know? "Hizashi?" The black haired man stormed inside of his studio. "Shōta? What brings you here?" He already knew. "You heard the boy didn't you? I miss you too." Hizashi blushed. "You do?" His bright green eyes stared inside Shōta's black one's. "I do."

~💛🖤~

This was super fecking short but idk I like it anyway