bakudeku

~🧡💚~

Warnings: Smut, slight drugs
Ship: Bakudeku
Type: smut
AU: 3rd year of UA
Word count: 3128
!!THIS STORY IS BY @BAKUED ON TWITTER, THIS IS NOT MINE!! (He probably has a AO3 account but I don't have AO3 so if anyone mind?) I just had to share it, it's so goooodddd

~🧡💚~

"So,"‌ Izuku says, licking his lips, "you do this a lot, Kacchan?" Kacchan rolls his eyes, presses his thumb down on the battery, and sucks in a deep breath of smoke, holding it for a second before letting it out. It looks... unbelievably sexy when he does it, somehow. "Not a lot, nerd.‌ It's just..." he shrugs, a lazy roll of his shoulders that's obscene in his loose black tank top.

Izuku tries not to stare, "I‌ dunno, easier to relax or some shit when I‌ smoke."‌Kacchan certainly looks more relaxed. He's lying across his bed in a lazy sprawl, bare feet peeking out from his black sweatpants. He looks softer than Izuku has ever seen him and that, more than anything, is what convinces Izuku to finally cross the room and sit gingerly on the edge of the bed.

Kacchan smirks at him, handing over the pen. "Think you can handle it?"Izuku's stomach does a flip, and his hand shakes slightly as he takes it.

He hopes Kacchan doesn't notice."I—I can do it," he says with no real idea what, exactly he's going to do. Drugs, supposedly. Well, only weed. It's not addicting. At least all the research he's done indicates it's not.

And if Kacchan does it—and Kacchan is very particular about what he puts in his body—then it's probably okay.

He holds the power button down on the top like he watched Kacchan do and brings the mouthpiece to his lips with the intention of inhaling. It tastes a little fruity, but below that Izuku can taste the weed.

Still, it's like taking a sip of smoke. He hands the pen back, wondering if anything was supposed to happen. Kacchan snorts a laugh which makes Izuku jump a little. It's been so long since he heard Kacchan laugh genuinely, even if it was just a small chuckle.

"Shitty Deku," he says, but there's a lazy grin on his mouth. His eyes aren't mean, just a little unfocused, "you didn't do it right."

"Here," he says, pressing down on the button and bringing the pen up to his own mouth. Izuku assumes he's showing him how to do it again, and his eyes watch the way Kacchan's pink lips kiss the mouthpiece as he inhales deep, chest inflating.

Maybe that's the problem? Izuku didn't take a deep enough breath?

Fingers grip his chin, tipping his face up, and Izuku blinks. What is Kacchan doing? Katsuki's other hand sets the pen down and comes up to cover his face.

It takes a second to realize that Kacchan is kind of... smothering him, making it hard to breathe. Izuku's hands reflexively come up to grab Katsuki's wrists but he hesitates. It's probably stupid to trust someone this much but the intense look in Kacchan's eyes as he holds Izuku's gaze makes him want to do it anyway, so he waits until his lungs start to ache.

Just when he's about to shove Katsuki away, he removes his hand though his fingers stay firm around Izuku's chin, keeping his mouth tilted up. Izuku gasps in a breath just as Kacchan blows out smoke.