«kiribaku»[angst]

'Nightmare'

~❤️🧡~

Warnings: none (?)
Ship: Kiribaku
Type: angst
AU: you'll see I don't wanna tell too much yet mehe
Word count: 1247

~❤️🧡~

"Okay, first, Iida-kun and I run towards the wall and beak through with Kirishima-Kun's hardening, then, Todoroki-kun makes an ice path so we can run over it and since you," Midoriya looked at me, "are pretty much Kacchan's only friend, you'll have to ask him to grab your hand and—"

I shot up in cold sweat, why do I keep having this dream...the accident was almost three weeks ago. I glanced at my alarm clock. 5:48 am. In about ten minutes my alarm would go off. I groaned and stomped the on/off button.

"Yo, Kirishima, you're up already?" I hear coming from the wall. I give a weak chuckle and a knock on the wall as a 'yeah'. I hear him hum and turn around in his bed once more. I rub my eyes once more and stand up to be early to take a bath. I don't want to talk with anyone now.

~❤️🧡~

"Yooo! Eijibro!" Kaminari places a hand on my shoulder, I slightly jump. "Ah, h-hey Kaminari.." I mumble uninterested. "Sorry, But I don't really feel like talking right now." Immediately his face goes from 'hey man I've done drugs 24/7 that's why I'm so fuckin' hyper' to 'hey man I've done drugs 24/7 that's why I'm so fuckin' depressed'.

"You never talk anymore, bro, you gotta—" I stand up and walk out of the classroom. "Kirishima! Come back immediately!" I hear Iida yell. "Tell Aizawa sensei I'm not feeing well." And I close the classroom door behind me. "Ei?" I stop walking.

"That's me." I mumble. I hear the person walking up closer to me and place a hand on my shoulder, just like Kaminari did, but this time I don't swat it away. "I know what happened, Ei, but you gotta move on." I sigh and wipe away a tear that was rolling down my cheek.

"I'm not manly at all, huh?" I say softly. "It's not your fault okay?" I sit down against the wall. "Is it?" I sniffle. "Is it really? Because I don't think so! If I hadn't—" "Shut up!" I jump and look next to me, directly into a gorgeous pair of piercing red eyes.

A few blonde hairs cover his eyes. I brush them away. "I'm sorry." I mumble out. "It's okay." I feel his arms go around me and I snuggle myself into his neck, inhaling his sweet caramel-like scent. "I gotta go back now, you go to the dorms, okay?" I nod and press myself a little more against him before we both stand up and go our ways.

~❤️🧡~

"Come!" I yelled he looked up from the ground where both him and the villains stood shocked by our appearance. Ofcourse He was shocked! We came out of nothing! He grinned en fired off explosions to fly up to us I stretched my hand out and—

"Waah!" I roll out of bed. "Kirishima you gotta stop doing that at 4 am!" I hear from the wall again. "Sorry!" I yell. I hope one one can tell but I have not really been sleeping for the last week. I went out to buy some concealer to hide the dark bags underneath my eyes a few days ago.

I think the only one that noticed is Midoriya-kun, I don't know how but he has an eye for things like that. I put on some pants and walk downstairs to get some warm milk and maybe some Oreo's from Kaminari's secret stash.

While slowly walking downstairs I hear something fall in the common room, would it be a villain? Or just an average burglar? I hardened my hands and walked down fast, yet, silent.

I walked over to the spot where the noise came from and saw a dark silhouette. I flick on the light and yell, "Who's there!" The mess of green curls turns around. "Kirishima-kun!"

"Midoriya?!"

I let go of my hardening and chuckle softly. "What were you doing?" He laughs softly too. "Looking for Kaminari's stash, I heard Sero talk about it." I grin. "Me too, bro. Though, I know where it is!" And I smirk.

His face lights up. "Really?!" I nod and open one of the cabinets next to the oven. "It should be riiiight....here!" I open one of the last pans and pull out a big pack of Oreo's. "Nice!" He cheers and grabs milk from the fridge. "Warm or cold?" He asks, already getting two cups from a cabinet. "Uh, warm." He nods and puts some milk in a cup.

"Is microwave milk okay?" We both laugh. "Yeah it's okay." He presses the button for one minute and a half minutes and we sit down at the kitchen table. "So," I look up when he starts talking, "why were you up?" I rub the back of my neck.

"I could ask you the same thing." He opens his mouth to say something but he was interrupted by the beeping of the microwave. "Oops! I hope we didn't wake other classmates!" He couckle presses the 'stop' button and gets out our cups filled with now warm milk.

"Just....you know..." I answer on his last question. "Couldn't sleep." He sighs and nods in agreement. "I understand, Kirishima-kun." I hear footsteps behind us. I turn around and look at Bakugou. He nods. I gulp and look at Midoriya.

"We gotta tell you something..." he raises an eyebrow. "We?" "I-I I mean I!! I need to tell you something." I stutter. He gives me a concerned look and sits down at the table again. I join him and sigh. "Bakugou and I were a couple." He smiles and looks at me.

"A couple? A couple of what? Friends? Best friends—" "N-No," I interrupt him, "we were together. In love. B-boyfriends."

"I knew."

"I've been seeing him too, it's not just in your mind, Kirishima... it's also in your heart. Kacchan was my childhood friend and I had the greatest respect for him. I loved him too, not like you did, but...."

I nod. I understand. I'm not insane. Or maybe we're both insane, but that doesn't matter right now.

~❤️🧡~

"Okay, first, Iida-kun and I run towards the wall and beak through with Kirishima-Kun's hardening, then, Todoroki-kun makes an ice path so we can run over it and since you," Midoriya looked at me, "are pretty much Kacchan's only friend, you'll have to ask him to grab your hand and you pull him with you, got it?"

I nodded happily, finally, we were going to rescue Katsuki!

Iida and Midoriya ran, ran and ran....I activated my quirk and...YES! Todoroki now! An icepath appeared in front of us. They ran and I could feel us flying in the air.

"Come!" I yelled he looked up from the ground where both him and the villains stood shocked by our appearance. Ofcourse He was shocked! We came out of nothing! He grinned en fired off explosions to fly up to us I stretched my hand out and....he missed it..

A scared look appeared on his face as he fell down into the darkness of the league of villains. When his head hit the ground he was gone. We couldn't do anything anymore. And it was my fault.

~❤️🧡~