«kiribaku»[fluff]

'Me'

~❤️🧡~

Warnings: trans!bakugou
Ship: Kiribaku
Type: fluff
AU: none
Word count: 504

~❤️🧡~

"I've never really felt like a girl." He started. "When I was little it was almost like I had a twin brother. He always showed me the other side of life. The 'guy side'. And it was way better than the 'girl side'." He chuckled, it was awkward to tell this.

"I always joined basketball in the lunch break. But that meant I was always picked as last. I was always the only girl. The boys always picked on me for being a tomboy. But the thing is, I wasn't a tomboy. I was a boy." He sighed and rubbed his neck.

"When I met Deku I knew I could be better than this. I was going to be who I was. The greatest hero after All Might's time. And a boy. I wore boy's clothes, played in the mud, fought older boys but no one seemed to accept me like a boy I was.

Middle school. I can out to my parents. It was hard for my mom at first but after a while she started to accept me. She bought me my first binder! It's one of the things I cherish the most even until this day." He laughed softly as he opened his closet to get the light pink binder. "This is it. It's too small now.

As you saw, I got this new one more like, salmon coloured." He fiddled with the edge of the binder and sighed. "The first day after summer vacation I went to school in a boy's uniform. Kinda liked it. No one expected it but they didn't dare to speak up, not to me nor my mom.

People got used to it, me being a boy. Deku did too, I don't think he ever saw any difference." He laughed. "Then I got into UA. I mean I didn't think wouldn't get in but the thing I didn't think about was, hiding my binder while changing. That's why I make sure to always wear a tank top.

But now you just so happened to walk into my room. Man, you could've seen my chest. Please don't tell the rest of the class though, I don't eat Mineta running after me, asking to see my tits." He fell down on the bed and slapped his hands on his face, groaning.

"Do you—do you think any less manly of me, now you know this?" He mumbled, slowly sitting up again. Kirishima stares at him in confusion.

"What of course not bro! You're the manliest guy I know!" He smiled, showing his unbelievably sharp teeth. "And," bakugou added to his story, "I've got another confession to make." He bit his lip.

"What is it bro?" Bakugou fiddled his fingers. "I love you."

"I love you too....b-babe."

~❤️🧡~

This was really short but I'm planning on publishing extra much stories with Christmas so that means they're going to be a little shorter. Anyway, I like it.