🎁«bakudeku»[fluff]🎁

'Gift'

Christmas special!

~🧡💚~

Warnings: none
Ship: Bakudeku
Type: fluff
AU: future
Word count: 1439

~🧡💚~

"Kacchan? We need to do groceries! Oh we also ran out of dish soap!" Katsuki groaned but got up. He didn't mind having a little walk with his husband. "Fine." While walking to the supermarket a fairly busy woman bumped up against them. "I-I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" She looked down. "Oh no." Two small kids were standing in front of Katsuki and Izuku.

Both of them had blonde hair. One was a perfect copy of Katsuki while the other one had Izuku's hair and eyes. "What the hell is this..." Katsuki said rather shocked. "Kids...?" Izuku asked. "Argh! I'm so screwed! For now can the both of you follow me to the hospital first?" The woman asked. Katsuki and Izuku looked at each other, clearly shocked, but followed the lady to the hospital.

They arrived in the hospital placing the kids in the waiting room before coming into her doctors office. "I'm truly so, so very sorry!" The woman bowed deeply. Katsuki was still confused. "Er, I'm assuming 'those' are the result from your quirk?" He asked.

"Ah! I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Gift My quirk is called Fertility and I am researcher and physician in this field." She explained. "Er, you guys are.. Hero Ground Zero and Deku, right? Ground Zero your wife is—" "ME! I'm his partner!" Izuku shot up.

"Hah?! Deku you.. oh! I see-! Exuse my earlier rudeness." Both of them sat down again as the woman started explaining further. "My quirk can create children between two people with strong feelings towards each other." Both Izuku And Katsuki were looking in confusement at the woman.

"Because the children created don't need a female to give birth to them, I use it to help infertile couples and same sex couples who want children of their own...but because I wasn't paying attention, the children created this time are older than they normally would be..." Izuku clenched to Katsuki a bit. "I'm guessing they're around 4 and 6 years old respectively..."

Izuku just couldn't understand. Neither could Katsuki. "I don't care about all that! More importantly, tell me when does the effect of your quirk disappear...!" He scowled at the woman. "If you decide you don't want the children, they'll disappear in a month or so." Katsuki sighed, clearly relieved.

"It's just that if you give the children created from My quirk names, they would become real children with real lives and continue to exist." They heard the kids outside the door talk. "Are they still talking?" The little boy, and the oldest, asked. "If you want the children from My quirk to disappear, you must not give them names." Izuku looked shocked at the woman... as did Katsuki.

"Oh- it doesn't count if they're nicknames. Haha..." the woman laughed nervously. "MUMMY! I'm hungry!" The door slid open. "Can we go yet?" While Katsuki jumped up Izuku almost fell out of his chair as the two kids walked into the office. "Don't you call me mummy!" Katsuki yelled.

Back at home Katsuki and Izuku we're discussing things. "So... What are we going to do for this one month?" Izuku asked, mostly himself. "Should we let our mothers handle the kids instead...?" He suggested. Katsuki tch'd. "It'll be troublesome if the old hag got news of this..." they placed the kids on chairs in their kitchen.