«kiribaku/bakushima» [fluff/smut]

'Tell me...'

~🧡❤️~

Warnings: Smut, DDLB, role play, Blowjobs
Type: Fluff/smut
Ship: Kiribaku/bakushima
AU: none
Word count: 2613

~🧡❤️~

Kirishima is laying on his bed with his earbuds in, listening to 'Wish you were gay' by Claud.

"Picture this, You and me in the morning...." He starts.

"Kissing over the coffee, ain't borin'
it could be like this every day
hate it that I wish you were~" The song goes on until he reaches the refrain.

"Wish you were gay, so you could just hold me
Call me your babe instead of your homie
Don't know what to say
But I wish you were gay
Wish you were gay so it would be easy
Fault of me to say I'm catching feelings
I know you're straight
But I wish you were—"

He chokes himself on a loud sob. "For All Might's sake, Bakugo, see what you do to me?" He grins but tears are streaming down his face.

~🧡❤️~

The next day Kirishima almost fell asleep in class. "OI! Shitty hair! Wake up!" Kirishima jumps up from his 'trance'. He rubs his eyes and yawns. "U-uh, Yeah, I didn't sleep well last night." Bakugo tch's and sits down at his desk again.

"All right, class, sit down at your desks and be quiet." Aizawa sensei walks inside the class room, looking as tired as normal. "Did everyone learn for the test tomorrow?" While most people nod Kirishima hears. "Shit!" "Bakugo?" He asks. "I might or might not have learned well..." He growls.

"Oh! I wouldn't mind to help you, Bakubro!" Kirishima smiles. "Don't call me that, Shitty Hair! But, yeah.." Kirishima smiles widely, showing his sharp teeth. "Great! My dorm? After school?" "Fine by me."

~🧡❤️~

"All right so—" "Ugh! I'm never going to understand this!" Bakugo grunts and falls down on the bed. "C'mon Bakubr—go, I know you can!" Bakugo cracks a smile. "Bakugo?" Bakugo has his hands in front of his face but he can see him smile.

"Kirishima, can I ask you something?" Kirishima tilts his head. "Sure, what's up?" "Do you like someone?" He turns almost as red as his hair. "Uhm...yes..." "Kirishima..." "Huh?"

"Is it me?" His eyes go wide. "W-well Uhm—m-maybe..." He looks down. "Kirishima.." "I-I'm Sorry, Bakugo.."

"Eijiro..." Kirishima's heart made a jump. "Wha-" a hand grabs his shirt and smashes their lips together. Bakugo pulls away. Kirishima stares at him. "Bakugo...." "Ugh, fuck, I like you too, Kirishima!"

"You what?!" "I like-no-love you, Kirishima!" "You do?" "Yes..." with that their lips were together again. Bakugo tightly rugged at Kirishima's bottom lip hinting to open his mouth which Kirishima gladly did. Immediately Bakugo's tongue was in Kirishima's mouth.

Their tongues rubbing and swirling against each other while the two boys held each other closely. Kirishima pulled Bakugo on his lap which made the older boy blush a little. "Ei~" Bakugo murmured. "Yes, Kat?" It was hard for him to talk because Bakugo kept pressing their lips together. "Kiss me more. Touch me~"