«momojirou»[smut]

'Do you want me to teach you?'

~❤️💜~

Warnings: lesbian Smut because all of us horny lesbians want that shit too
Ship: momojirou
Type: smut
AU: none
Word count:1587 (without A/N)

~❤️💜~

Hewwo everyone! Before I start this story, I wanted to say, thank you so, so much for the 200 followers! (it's still 199 but still gonna post this) I truly appreciate it so much!

I came on this app to read mostly fanfics. I wrote my first book, which I deleted because it sucked but started on a new Dutch book (if you are Dutch  please go check it out it's '40 x de wereld rond met jou')

I wrote my first Drarry fanfic, another one, Drarry oneshots, BNHA reverse AU story and a few of my own books that I've not really been working on. My newest book is this one!

Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to cognitive-cloud , TheAlmondKing , OfficialMamaMina , smolcookies , katsukis_top and Synni123 , these amazing people are really good authors so please go check them out too!

Okay, let's start on the story, and just one more time thank you, very, very much

~❤️💜~

I sat down. Wondering how girls do it. You know......sex... I've been thinking about that ever since Momo and I got together. I had to ask. Maybe she thinks I was going to fast but I have. To. Ask. So there I go, walking to her dorm room.

Hesitating I knocked. "Yes?" Her soft voice came from inside of the room. "Momo?" I asked, biting my lip. "Kyo!" Quickly the door opened. "I'm so happy to see you, but why are you here, not that I don't like it but I was jus—" I softly pressed my lips on hers. "Wah..." She giggles as we pulled away.

"Is there something you want to ask me, Kyo?" We sat down on her bed. I played with my earlobe. "W-well.. how do you do it? S-sex? Like how do girls do it?" I lowly asked, facing my knees. She didn't answer, I looked up. She was....smiling? "W-why are you smiling?! I thought you'd be embarrassed when I asked yo such a thing!" I panicked.

"Kyo, it's entirely normal to be curious to those things. I mean, I could....teach you?" She had placed her hand on my thigh. "M-Momo?" I blushed a dark red. "Teach me?" I asked.

"Yes~" She Slowly started to nibble on the side of my neck. Damn, that feels good... "Momo..." I closed my eyes. "Feeling good, Kyo?" I rubbed my thighs together and nodded. "Oh? You want me to touch you there too?"

"Y-yes, Momo, please, I need you.." I mumbled.  Her hand which was still resting on my thigh, slightly cupped my lower area. "Ah! More please?" I tried to rub myself against her warm hand.

"Kyo, tell me, have you ever masturbated?" I looked up at her with a weird look on my face. "C-can girls do that? I-I mean...how do girls do that? W-we don't have...you know....."