«bakukami»[smut]

kiribaku_lovechild Thanks for requesting Bakukami! I had this kinky shit in mind for a while now but I didn't have a good ship with it yet, so thank you!

'obey me'

~🧡💛~

(Kinda OOC)

Warnings: Smut, Gorean, pet play, punishment, degrading/dirty talk, overstimulation
Ship: bakukami
Type: smut
AU: no quirks
Word count: 1674

~🧡💛~

"Master time to wake up!" Kaminari shaked Bakugou softly. "Good morning, pet~" Bakugou yawned and stretched himself. "What have you been doing?" He asked. "I've made breakfast, Master!" Kaminari smiles brightly.

"That's great, pet!" Bakugou stood up from their bed and out on some underwear. "M-Master?" Kaminari stuttered. "What is it?" He looked at Kaminari. "M-master j-just looks g-good..." He stuttered.

Rule number 17: always answer Master honestly, no matter how embarrassing it is

"Do I now?" Bakugou lifted his chin with his middle and pointer finger. "Y-yes, Master.." Kaminari blushed bright red. Bakugou clapped in his hands. "Let's eat." And he walked out of the room, leaving Kaminari overwhelmed.

"What did you make this time, pet?" Bakugou asked as he sat down. "Eggs, bacon and toast, Master!"  Kaminari smiles softly and handed him a plate with food.

"Thank you, pet." And he started eating. "It's delicious!" He praised his pet. "Thank you so much, Master!"

~🧡💛~

Rule number 9: don't moan without Master's permission

That rule was quite hard to obey right now, since they were watching a movie and Bakugou didn't do anything else but teasing him.

Once his hand was rubbing over his nipples, he was already gone to sliding a finger over his crotch area. Soon, he felt his Master sucking soft hickeys on his neck. He breathed out a soft moan. "What was that?" The pleasure stopped. "I-I'm Sorry, Master..." Bakugou pulled his hair, pulling him closer to him.

"I didn't ask for an apologise, I asked for an answer, so answer me you slut." Kaminari bit his lip. "A-a moan...Master..." He softly mumbled. "Exactly. What do you think is a fitting punishment, pet?" Kaminari didn't answer him again.

"Well?" Bakugou softly bit his ear shell. "T-ten spankings, Mast-master." Bakugou shaked his head. "Since you didn't answer me twice too, let's make it fifteen, 'Kay?" Kaminari nodded slowly. "Use your voice." Bakugou demanded. "I-I think that is fitting, Master." Bakugou smiled.

"Good pet." Bakugou turned him around and lied him down on his lap. "I'm gonna take of your shorts now, Okay?" He didn't wait for an answer. Bakugou softly rubbed his ass cheeks before spanking him. Hard. "Are you gonna say anything?" He asked.

Rule number 14: always count when Master is punishing you, unless he tells you not to

"O-one!"