«todoiideku»[fluff]

'Summer days'

~❤️💙💚~

Warnings: harsh language as: f*ggot, b*tch and *sshole
Type: fluff
Ship: Todoiideku
AU: none
Word count: 1571

~❤️💙💚~

There were we. Just three boys, holding hands, in the park. I love my boyfriends, y'know, and I wouldn't give up either of them. With Izuku on right and Shōto next to him, we walked towards the lake. Shōto and I were both holding a bag with swimming stuff as swim trunks and water guns.

"Tenya, do you have our trunks?" Izuku asks. I snap out of my thought. "Er-yes, here you go." I hand the small green haired boy the bag and kiss his forehead, making him giggle. He takes out his red All Might trunks and walks over to one of the changing cabins. "Are you okay, Tenya?" Shōto's husky voice asks me. Apparently I had been staring and smiling like an idiot.

"Oh, yes, Shōto, I just love him. Both of you." He smiles slight lightly and blushes. "Come here." I say and grab his hand, pulling him closer to me. "I love you." I whisper before pressing my lips against his. I feel him smile and he wraps his hands around my waist. "Hey! Save something for me!" I hear Izuku laugh.

"Now, you two, get in your swimming trunks and let's play!" Izuku throws his arms up like a little kid and smiles as bright as the sun. I laugh and hear Shōto laugh softly too. Quickly I grab my black swimming trunks and Shōto his Hawaiian ones. Once were done changing, we walk over to the lake again only to be sprayed with water by Izuku. "Oh no, I ain't having any of that!" Shōto laughs and grabs another water gun.

He runs over to the lake and does a cannonball into the water making so Izuku will get soaked with water. I grin and pick up the last gun. Slowly I sneak up behind the two giggling boys and fill my gun with water. Aim and... "Hah! I got both of you!" I yell before jumping in too. "Tenya!" Izuku laughs. They look at each other with smirks on their faces.

"What...are you planning to—" I don't get time to finish my sentence because Izuku dives under water and pulls me with him while Shōto  tickles my sides. Quickly I swim up to breathe. Once I reach the top again I fill my lungs with air.

Not that I get much time because immediately Izku's lips are on mine. I smile and let the water carry me. "Hey! Wait for me!" Shōto laughs and kisses my cheek. I hug them both tightly and giggle. "Wow, Tenya, I never heard you giggle!" "That's because of you two." I say and hug them again.

"Ugh! Dirty f*ggots!" We hear from the side of the lake. Our three heads turn to the point where it came from. "What'd you call us?" I hear Shōto say, and he's definitely not happy. "I said, dirty f*ggots! You'll go to hell! And how dare you to do thát, in public?!"

"Do what? Kissing? Maybe if you loved someone you'd understand how nice it is to kiss that person! It's not illegal so shut the fuck up or leave!" Shōto climbed out of the lake and made tiny flames in his hand. "Sho-chan, calm down!" I hear Izuku cry out. "Shh, Izu, it's okay." I stroke his wet hair.

"Go away or you will have a lot to deal with, *sshole!" I desperately look around if there are any adults who mind to help but sadly we're the only ones in the park. "Stay here, Izu, I'll be right back." I kiss his forehead.

I walk out of the lake and join Shōto. I place my hand on his shoulder. "Shō, calm down, leave him be." He growls but turns around and jumps into the water again. I grab the man's collar. "Don't you dare to mess with me or my boyfriends again." And I push him away before getting into the water too.