«tododeku»[angst/fluff]

'Nomu'

~❤️💚~

Warnings: traumatised!deku
Ship: tododeku
Type: angst/fluff
AU: Nomu Deku
Word count: 1461

~❤️💚~

It has been two weeks, four days, 8 hours and 37 minutes since Izuku was taken by the winged Nomu. Just after Hero Killer Stain had died, it showed up again.

I remember it grabbing his smaller body with his big, pointy claws. Bakugou told us that the winged Nomu most likely was one of his childhood friends, Tsubasa, that being the reason he took Izuku.

I remember sitting in the hospital with Iida-kun before getting scolded for going at Stain and after that getting loads of 'I'm sorry's and 'Good luck's. People think he's dead but I know better.

Two weeks, four days, 8 hours and 40 minutes

I lie down on my futon but as my head hits the soft pillow, my phone starts ringing. "Todoroki Shōto." I answer it. "Ah! Todoroki, we've found more evidence of the possible place Midoriya could be at!" I hear Naomasa-sama's exited voice. "Really? That's great! What's it?" I sit up straight on my futon.

It's an old place, but we have been told that people saw a 'flying scalp-less man' go into the building. I don't think that could be anyone else than the Nomu himself." I nod and speak up slowly.

"Are we going there?" I hear him laugh softly and sigh. "Not yet, we will when we have more evidence but whenever we're going, you're not with us." He answers harshly.

I feel the happiness seeping out of me and I have to contain a low growl. "Oh." I chew on my lip softly. "I understand that it's a shock, Todoroki, but can't have another kid get abducted by the LOV." I nod and mumble a quick 'I understand' and press the red button.

Two weeks, four days, 8 hours and 58 minutes

It's already 10 pm. I should go to sleep. Not that I'll be able to anyway.

~❤️💚~

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BE-
I slam on my alarm clock and groan. I run my hands over my face and turn around just one more time. I fell asleep at 5 am last night. Which means I only had one and a half god damned hours of sleep.

I hear Sero's loud music blast from his radio knowing that he's up too.

Two weeks, four days, 17 hours and 34 minutes
"Sero! Turn it down I can hear it all over here! I hear Sato yell from my other wall. So I decided to get up.

I'm sure the bags underneath my eyes are visible by now and they're worse in the morning, I don't feel like running into someone right now. I grab some clothes and head over to the showers.

Apparently I wasn't the only one who got up for an early shower. "Todoroki-kun! Good morning!" I turn around as I hear Iida's hoarse morning voice. "Ah, good morning Iida." I mumble and start to undress.

~❤️💚~

Two weeks, four days, 20 hours and 18 minutes