«This was supposed to be a halloween special»[angst/fluff]

'Why?'

~🖤🧡~

Warnings: abuse
Type: angst/fluff
Ship: TodoDeku-ish, Kiribaku-ish
AU: Villain Deku
Word count: 1556

~🖤🧡~

"Just hope you have a quirk in you next life and take a swan dive of the roof."

"You should probably give it up."

"I'm so sorry, Izuku~"

"Can I be like you even if I don't have a quirk?"

"Deku means someone who can't do anything."

"Deku is what Kacchan calls me to make fun of me.."

Izuku shot up from is bed. Cold sweat running down his back. He calms down and his pants get less and less. "Stupid nightmares." He chuckles. He still feels his heart beating out of his chest. His phone rings. Who could that be? It's 4 am. "H-hello?" He stutters.

"Izuku Midoriya. You're not that hard to find y'know." The person on the other side of the phone says. "Who are you?" He asks. "Oh you know, just someone who wants to relieve you from your suffering."

"S-suffering?" "Yeah! We've been watching you for quite a while now." Izuku sighed. They knew. They knew he'd been hurting himself. They knew he spend less and less time with his friends. Or, what used to be his friends. "How?"

~🖤🧡~
Three weeks later with talking on the phone

"Eh-how late?" "3 AM, don't be late or else.." Izuku shivered. "Okay." He quickly packed his bags with the stuff the man told him to take. Night vision goggles which he got from Kirishima, flashlight, enough clothes in case he didn't come back, phone, charger and gloves. He checked the time on his watch. "2:30! I can't be late, who knows what they'll do to me..."

He arrived at the spot where they agreed to meet up. "H-hello? It's I-Izuku Midoriya?" He mumbled. "Ah, finally, there you are. Izuku Midoriya." A deep voice behind him said. "Do you still want us to end your suffering?" Another Voice asked, this one was a bit higher but not femine or childish.Izuku nodded but didn't turn around, he did not trust himself enough. "Yes. How?" He grinned tightly to his backpack.

"Tell us what's wrong. What you've been wanting to do for almost two months." Izuku started sweating nervously. "K-k-ki-k-kill my s-self...." "That's right." He felt a hand on his shoulder. "Turn around, Izuku." He tok a deep breath and turned around only to be face to face with None other than Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri. "Y-you?!"

"That's right, Izuku. Do you still want us to help you?" Tomura showed a devilish smile. Izuku was ashamed and looked down. "I do." Tomura tapped his chin as he was thinking, but of course he already had a plan. "Why don't we come with you to school tomorrow. Show them who you really are. Then, maybe, we'll help you."

Izuku felt a weird feeling in his tummy. "I think only that will be enough." And he smirked.

~🖤🧡~

The next morning Izuku stood up and did his daily routine. Taking a shower, putting his clothes on, Brushing his teeth, brushing his hair (Which obviously didn't work) and got breakfast. But to most of his classmates he didn't look the same as normal days.