Part 3

Callie and Sofia are making lunch together.

S: "Mommy can I ask you a question?"

C: "Of course mija!"

S: "Do you still like Mommy?"

Callie opened her eyes a little, surprised by the question and hesitating a little, said: "Of course!"

S: "And Mommy still likes you?"

C: "I think you have to ask her that... but why are you asking me that?"

S: "Because when Mommy told me that she was coming to New York with me, I thought you were going to be together again..."

C: "Mommy has another house baby, she'll only stay here a few weeks, until her house is ready. We had already explained this to you..."

S: "I know... it's just that I'm so happy that we're all living together again. I don't like to spend a month in each house, because I always miss one of you... but it's okay I've gotten used to it."

Callie didn't know what to say, she didn't know that Sofia felt that way about this whole situation.

Soon after, Arizona comes home carrying a box.

A: "Hey girls!"

C: "Hey!"

S: "Hi Mommy! We're making Chicken piccata!"

A: "OMG!! Really?"

C: "Yes, we are!"

A: "I haven't eaten this in so long!" says arizona resting the box and kissing Sofia on the forehead.

Sofia looks at the box and asks: "What's in that box, Mommy?"

A: "Well it's a surprise..."

S: "A surprise?!" says Sofia very excited.

A: "Hum hum... okay close your eyes." she opens the box and takes from her inside the surprise.

A: "Okay, you can open."

S: "ROLLER SKATES! FOR ME?!"

A: "Yes! Do you like it?"

S: "I love mom!! Thank you so much!"

A: "I'm glad you like it honey, Mom and I always wanted to offer you, but you were still very young... but now you're old enough."

S: "Can I try it now?

C: "We have to have lunch first, then we'll go to the park so you can rollerblading, okay?"

A: "Yes mama is righ."

S: "Okay, I'll put my roller skates in the bedroom." Sofia went to her room.

A: "Callie, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you, but when I was on my way here, I stopped by a store and I couldn't resist..."

C: "No problem... Sofia was very happy." says Callie with a smile on her face.

They have lunch and quickly go to the park. Callie puts the roller skates on Sofia and holds her in one hand while Arizona holds her in the other hand.

A: "Okay Honey, one foot at a time, don't worry we're here to hold you back if you fall."

So they spent the afternoon in the park, and when Sofia got tired they went back to the apartment, had dinner and Sofia went to sleep, because it had been a very tiring day.

Callie walked into the living room with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

A: "Uhh good idea! I am really in the mood for a good glass of wine"

Callie refills the glasses and delivers one to Arizona.

A: "Thank you!"

C: "So how did things go with Herman this morning?"

A: "All right! We did some interviews, we did some paperwork and Herman suggested we have an opening party..."

C: "That's a great idea!"

A: "Yes I agree! I'm very excited for this project."

Callie just stares at her and doesn't say anything.

A: "What is it? Do I have something on my face?"

C: "No..." says Callie laughing. " It's just... I... I missed this. Talking to you for hours, without arguing and with a glass of wine."

A: "Me Too" Arizona smiles.

They kept talking for a few hours and Callie picked up the glass from Arizona to refill it.

A: "Hey!! No, no, no..." says Arizona picking up her glass again.

C: "Come on, we're home, and we're not on duty, we have to enjoy it."

A: "I've had enough... what do you want? Get me drunk?"

C: "Maybe..." says Callie raising her eyebrows. "I'm kidding... give me your glass!" she says laughing.

A: "No, you're not Calliope Torres... but I'll make that sacrifice." says Arizona laughing and handing her the glass.

The wine started to have some effect and Arizona laughed too loud.

C: "Shhh... you'll wake up Sofia!" said Callie laughing softly.

A: "Sorry..." said Arizona also laughing softly.

Arizona suddenly shut up and looked into Callie's eyes and then into Callie's lips, as she bit her lip. Callie was also silenced and approached her body from Arizona slowly, and put her hand on Arizona's waist to pull her closer.

Suddenly they hear: "MOMMY!!!" it was Sofia screaming. Callie immediately got up and ran to Sofia's room, Arizona went after her as fast as her leg allowed.

Callie enters the room: "Hey mija! What happened?"

S: "I had a very bad dream..." said Sofia very frightened.

Arizona arrives in the room, while Callie gives her daughter a hug to calm her down.

A: "What happened?"

C: "She had a very bad dream..."

S: "Mommy, can you say that to me? It always helps me with bad dreams..." says Sofia to Arizona.

C: "What?" Callie asks confused.

Sofia lies down again to sleep and Arizona sits on the side of the bed next to her.

A: "Bad dreams, bad dreams go away, good dreams, good dreams here to stay" says Arizona while she moves her hands over Sofia's head

S: "You have to say three times to make it work..."

Arizona smiles and continues: "Bad dreams, bad dreams go away, good dreams, good dreams here to stay... Bad dreams, bad dreams go away, good dreams, good dreams here to stay."

Callie smiles at them as Arizona kisses Sofia on the head. They leave the room and head towards the living room. Callie kept looking at Arizona with a big smile.

A: "What?"

C: "Nothing, just you're awesome and an amazing mom."

Arizona blushed, approached Callie and kisses her in the corner of her mouth and says: "Sofia is very lucky, she has two amazing moms... good night" says Arizona as you walk away and go to your room.

Callie feels a chill all over her body, takes a deep breath and also goes to her room.