Part 8

It was time to pick up Sofia, but Callie was in surgery so Arizona asked a nurse to tell her that she would pick up her daughter and later drop by to pick her up. Callie's surgery ended, so she went to meet Arizona and Sofia in the parking lot. They went home.

Sofia was watching TV, while Callie and Arizona were in the kitchen making dinner.

A - We're gonna talk with Sofia today?

C - Yes I think we can talk at dinner tonight.

After a few minutes Arizona called Sofia to dinner were the three seated at the table.

C - Mija me and Mommy have something to talk to you about.

Sofia looked at the mothers, waithing they would continue.

A - So me and Mommy were talking and we realized we miss each other a lot...

C - And we also realize that we still really like each other...

Sofia didn't let her finish and said - That means Mommy won't be going to another house anymore?

Callie laught - yes it means that.

Sofia got up and ran to hug Arizona - Thanks Mommy! I wanted so much you to stay here with us. - then she hug Callie - So are you girlfriends again? And are you going to sleep together? And will I be able to sleep among you again when I am sad? - Said Sofia very quickly, very enthusiastic.

The mothers laughed at the enthusiasm of a daughter.

A - Yes we'll sleep together again and of course, you can come and sleep among us , but I thought you were too old for that.

They had dinner and Sofia went to prepare her backpack for the next day. The two were in the kitchen finishing cleaning everything. Arizona was facing the sink as she finished washing the dishes, when she feels Callie's arms around her waist.

C - I'm so happy with Sofia's reaction - she says by kissing Arizona on the neck and then putting her chin on her shoulder.

Setting the dishes, closing her eyes and feeling a tingle with the touch of the brunette's lips says - me too.

Callie realizing the effect that it caused on the blonde, turns her now facing each other with her bellies glued together. Arizona smiled pulling Callie to a lingering kiss. Arizona passes her tongue on Callie's lips, asking for passage and she immediately gives. The tongues were touching as Callie lowered her hands to the blonde's buttocks, making her moan on her lips a little louder, making them both laugh.

 The tongues were touching as Callie lowered her hands to the blonde's buttocks, making her moan on her lips a little louder, making them both laugh

C - Shh... Sofia is in the room.

A - It's your fault, for squeezing my butt like that.

Callie puts her hand back on Arizona's butt and squeezes - Like that? - she says by raising her eyebrow.

Arizona drops another moan, lower this time - Stop it - say taking Callie's hand - I know you love my butt, but not now.

C - I do! - says giving another kiss to the blonde while Sofia enters the kitchen.

Arizona pushes her away fast.

S - Sorry, moms.

A - It's okay love - says a little embarrassed.

S - I find that very disgusting, but I don't care because, when you did it before, It meant that you were happy so I don't care.

C - Disgusting? - says picking Sofia up and filling her with kisses all over her face.

S - Stop mama stops - says Sofia trying to stop Callie, not being able to stop laughing.

Callie stops and gives her a hug and Sofia reciprocates with a smile on her face.

A - Hey, you're making me jealous - says Arizona approaching them.

Sofia raises an arm towards Arizona - come here mommy, triple hug.

Arizona approaches, hugging the two of them - I love you both so much.

S - We love you too mommy.

C - Yes! A lot!

The three of them smile at each other. Callie puts Sofia down.

C - Well let's sleep that tomorrow you have school mija.

Sofia heads to her room to put on her pajamas and Callie turns to Arizona and see tears on her face.

C - Hey what happened? - Says wiping the tears of the blonde.

A - It's happiness. I'm so lucky to have you both in my life.

Callie hugs Arizona, closing both her eyes in the comfort of a hug.

C - We're lucky to have you - Callie walks away - I love you - says kissing her.

A - I love you. Shall we say good night to Sofia?

C - Yes, let's go.

Callie takes Arizona's hand and pulls her into Sofia's room. After saying good night to their daughter, they leave the room, again holding hands and they stop in the hall.

A - So where are we sleeping tonight?

C - In my room. And you should get your stuff from that room, because that's for the guests, and there's no more guests in this house.

Arizona smiles and gives her a little kiss - I'll just get what I need for tonight and tomorrow I'll get it all out of there then.

C - Great.

Arizona turns around, heading towards "her" room and Callie slaps him on the ass.

A - Hey! Leave my ass alone - say turning around.

Callie laughs at her reaction and the blonde continues her way.

C - I'm waiting for you.

Callie went to her room, put on pink and black lingerie and lay in bed waiting for Arizona.