Part 13

Call - I have an idea! Let's watch the video of our wedding!

Ari - Now?

Callie nods her head.

Ari - But it's late, Callie.

Call - Stop being a baby and meet me in the living room.

Ari - Did you just call me a baby?

Callie makes a face at her and heads for the bedroom door.

Ari - You're lucky I can't run after you - says wearing a sweatshirt.

Callie looks for the wedding video and puts it out for them to see. Arizona sits on the couch and takes the prosthesis off again, pushing it away. Callie sits down and Arizona leans on her, and they start to watch the video.

Callie was in tears.

Ari - And the baby was me... - she says laughing and giving her a little kiss.

Within minutes, Arizona was also shedding tears on her face.

Ari - You were so beautiful - she says without taking her eyes off the TV.

Callie puts her hand on the blonde's chin, turning her head towards her and gives her a deep kiss, with tongue.

Call - You looked beautiful too - smile.

They arrived at the part of the video where Mark said congratulations to them.

Mark - "... the last two couples, two pairs of grandparents, so he says, 60 years old, 60 years old with the love of their lives, these will be the two of you at our granddaughter's wedding. Callie, Arizona ... congratulations, I love you."

They were both sobbing, hugging each other.

Ari - I never thought I'd love that man as much as I did.

Callie cracks a laugh - Yeah, you hated him.

They finished watching the video and Arizona had fallen asleep. Callie stared at her for a few seconds and then decided to wake her up.

Call - Sweety... hey wake up - says by touching her face in a gesture of affection.

Ari - Hum... what?

Call - Let's go to bed. Or tomorrow we will wake up full of back pain.

Arizona didn't even open her eyes, just snuggled up more in Callie.

Call - You lazy - says getting up with her in her lap and Arizona opens her eyes scared.

Ari - Callie are you crazy? You're going to drop me - she says laughing.

Call - Shh... Sofia. Don't worry you won't fall - she says by going to the room.

When entering the room Callie stumbles on something that was on the floor, but did not fall.

Ari - Jesus, you scared me! - Callie just laughs at her and puts her to bed gently.

Call - See, you're in one piece.

Ari - Thank you - smile.

Call - You're welcome... baby - says turning to go to her side of the bed.

Arizona slaps her ass hard.

Call - Hey! What was that for?

Ari - For calling me a baby.

Callie sits on her side of the bed and gives her an intense kiss and passes her tongue on blonde lips, asking for passage, which is given immediately.

Call - Good night.

Ari - Good night.

A week went by and they were packing to go to Seattle.

S - Mom I'm done.

Call - Great, don't close the suitcase I'll check if nothing is missing.

Ari - I'm going to check your bag, I've already finished mine too.

Arizona and Sofia went to their daughter's room. They had everything prepared and went to the airport. They were in line to get on the plane and Arizona was restless. Callie noticed the blonde's anxiety and hugged her from behind, putting her arms around her waist.

Call - It's okay, love.

Ari - I always feel like this, there's no avoiding it.

Call - I know, but it's gonna be okay, I'm here with you - say kissing Ari in the face.

S - I'm here with you too Mommy - says Sofia grabbing her hand.

Arizona smiles at her - I know sweety, thank you.

They get on the plane and all three sit in the same row, with Sofia at the window, followed by Arizona and then Callie. When they feel the plane start to ride Callie takes Arizona's hand  and shows a smile, giving her comfort.

S - Mommy, do you want me to hug you while the plane goes up?

Ari - Yes please! - Sofia hugs her and with her free hand Ari surrounds her daughter.