Part 16

They talked toSofia about going back to Seattle, making the girl scream with happiness and run to tell Zola.

Arizona left the room and called Herman to expose the situation, and Herman said that she had just spoken to Bailey and that she really liked the proposal, and that they could open a clinic in Seattle as well.
Arizona ended the call and returned to the room.

Call - Well I think we have an answer from our daughter - says leaving the room with Arizona.

Arizona - It seems so - she says with a dimpled smile - and Herman too! She said we could open a clinic in Seattle too.

Call - Are you serious?

Ari - humn

Callie hugs Arizona with a big smile.

Mer - So have you decided?

They walk away.

Ari - It seems so... We're going back! - look at the brunette.

Mer - Really? I can't believe it - says hugging them both.

Karev - Robbins I need you, come with me quick - says pulling the blonde into a room that had activated the code blue. The two saved the child and left the room.

Karev - I miss working with you!

Ari - Me too... but you don't have to feel it anymore.

Karev - What do you mean?

Ari - Callie and I are going back to Seattle!

Karev - Are you serious?

Arizona agreed.

Karev - This is amazing - says giving her a hug.

Alex is called to another room and Arizona goes to the maternity ward. Unexpectedly finds Callie there looking through the glass.

Ari - Hey! What are you doing here?

Call - Nothing... I'm just looking at these beautiful babies. Remember when Sofia was here?

Ari - Of course I remember - says hugging her from behind and kissing her shoulder.

Arizona sees a clumsy nurse inside the room and decides to come in to help her.

Nurse - Hey! Dr. Robbins! Are you back?

Ari - Hey! Not yet, but it won't be long now. Can I help?

Nurse - Of course - says delivering the baby and bottle, leaving the room to take care of other babies.

Callie watching the scene comes in.

When Ari finishes, he puts him back in his crib and notices that Callie was looking at her with a smile

Ari - Why are you looking at me like that?

Call - First because you're beautiful... second because you're amazing and I'm so lucky to have you on my side again.

Ari - I'm also very lucky to have you with me again - says putting your hands on the back of the brunette's head, pulling her for a tongue kiss.

Karev - Hey come on, the're babies in here - say in.

They to stop and laugh.

Call - Shut up Karev, we are celebrating our return here.

...

They went to talk to Bailey, accepted her proposal and then took Zola and Sofia and went back to Meredith's.

The next day, Callie and Arizona were finishing packing to go back to New York. Sofia was already going to stay in Seattle with Meredith, because the school transfer was already being made and they didn't want their daughter to miss classes.

Ari - Well is everything ready?

Call - Yes, we're on the clock.

Ari - Baby won't come and kiss me? - Tell Sofia that ran to her giving her a hug.

Sofia - Come back fast mommies - says now hugging Callie.

Call - Promise to behave with Aunt Mer, okay?

Sofia - I promise.

Callie and Arizona put their bags in the cab and gave their daughter one last kiss.

Call - I love you mija. We'll call you when we get there.

Ari - I love you baby.

Sofia - I love you too mommies. Good trip.

Callie hugs Mer - Thanks for everything!

Mer - You're welcome Callie.

This time it was Ari hugging Meredith - Yes thank you for staying with Sofia these days, 4 children it will be hard.

Mer - I've got Amelia and Maggie, it's all under control.

They get in the cab with a wave until they didn't see Mer's house.

Call - I trust Mer, but I'm having a hard time leaving Sofia here for almost a week.

Ari holds Callie's hand - It's gonna be all right Callie, you'll see that in a little while we're back - Callie gives kiss a little kiss.

Call - You know the only good thing about this?

Ari - What is it?

Callie looks at the cab driver and looks back at Arizona and says - We're going to have the house, only for us, for five days, five days! It'll be almost like a honeymoon.

Ari - See, it's not so bad for our daughter to stay here - says by putting her hand under Callie's shirt, reaching up to her boob and squeezing it.

Callie grabs the blonde's arm - Are you crazy, not here, the man will notice

Ari - No he won't - says kissing your neck.

Call - Are you so, so needy?

Ari - Do you want to feel how much? - Take the brunette's hand and put it inside her panties, making Callie feel how wet she was.

Callie takes her hand off discreetly - That fast?

Ari - Just thinking about our next five days alone.

...

They arrived at the airport to check in and went to the boarding gate. When the flight was called, they stood in line and got on the plane.

They were at least halfway through the trip, when Arizona decided to put her hand under the brunette's blouse again. Callie who was looking out the window, feeling her hand, turned to her.

Call - You've been crazy ever since I mentioned our five days...

Ari - Let's go to the bathroom.

Call - What? Arizona, people only do that in the movies, you know how small that is?

Ari - I need to be distracted so I don't remember I'm on a plane, you want me to panic?

Call - That is emotional blackmail.

Ari - Come on Callie, I'm bored and turned on, I can't take it anymore.

Callie laughs at the blonde's desperation. Arizona begins to lower her hand down Callie's pants by touching her intimacy over her panties.

Call - Arizona... - says looking around to see if anyone was looking and taking her hand away.

Ari - I'm in the bathroom waiting for you, don't make me wait long - gets up and goes towards the bathroom.

Callie rolls her eyes and smiles. She waits a few minutes and goes to the bathroom, knocking on the door. Ari opens and pulls her in, not letting her say anything, grabbing the brunette's neck and kissing her intensely, making tongues fight for leadership. Arizona begins to unzip the brunette's pants, pulling them down and then the panties, while Callie kisses her neck.

Ari - we can't take long - says by leaning the brunette against the door, starting to massage her clitoris, without stopping the kisses.

Call - Ari...

Without warning stick two fingers in the brunette and accelerate the movements of back and forth. Callie bit her lower lip to contain the moans.

Call - There I am almost Ari, faster please.

The blonde accelerates further and Callie reaches the apex. When Arizona takes her fingers off, Callie opens her eyes while breathing heavily and sees her lick her fingers. The brunette pulls her into a kiss, feeling her own taste.

Call - It's your turn - switching places with her.

Callie descended until facing the intimacy of the blonde, and passing the tongue all the length of this, making Arizona close her eyes. The blonde once again felt the woman pass her tongue, holding her clitoris with her lips, causing her to tip her head back, bite her lip to stifle the moan and grab the brunette's hair. Callie kept sucking when she stuck two fingers in, causing the blonde to scream.

Call - Shh... do you know how many people are on this plane? - stopping the movement.

Ari - I'm sorry, I couldn't... but don't stop please Calliope - begged.

Callie continued and increased the rhythm, tongue and fingers.

Ari - Calliope, I'm gonna... I'm gonna come - say it hard.

Call - Enjoy love.

Arizona arrives at her peak and Callie slows down to prolong the pleasure, then removes her fingers, licks them and kisses the blonde, who was still catching her breath.

Ari - That was wonderful, I really needed it.