Part 9

Arizona enters the room, already wearing her pajamas and with the rest of the things she needed in her hand.

A - I'm here... - she doesn't finish her sentence when she sees Callie. Standing there with her mouth open, just looking at her - The... what... the - she's stammering as she lands the things on her hand on the dresser.

C - You can't even form a sentence - Callie plays with her.

Arizona bites her lower lip trying not to laugh at her own figure.

C - We already stayed two nights just sleeping... I wanted that today to be a little different.

Arizona swallows her own spittle and climbs the bed taking off her shirt. Callie puts her hands on Arizona's waist as she kisses her, and the blonde placing her hands on Callie's shoulders and descending to her breasts, causing Callie to moan low.

C - Mmmm... looks like someone's in a hurry.

A - You know, I love your lingerie, but I don't need it right now - says taking off Callie's lingerie. They put their lips back together, in a slow, deep kiss, between muffled moans and their tongues intertwined. Callie only in her underwear starts taking off Arizona's bra while she kisses her in the neck and ear.

When Arizona was just in her underwear, she pushed Callie, lying her on the bed. The brunette licks her lips, with the sight of naked Arizona in front of her. Arizona spreads Callie's legs, stands in the middle of them and starts kissing and sucking her nipple. Callie closes her eyes with pleasure and grabs Arizona's butt.

A - You and my butt.

C - Ariz... don't... don't stop - say with difficulty.

Arizona smiles at seeing the brunette beg and starts kissing her body again, descending to her intimacy, kissing her over her panties and Callie releases a moan.

C - Strip... strip please - say with your breathing quite altered.

Arizona removes Callie's panties and begins by kissing the inside of your thighs. The brunette groaned loudly when a finger began to create friction, caressing up and down her cleft, avoiding contact with her clitoris.

A- You're so wet Calliope Torres.

C - Arizona please! - she begged - I hate... when you... tease me like this - came out amid groans of pleasure.

A - But you know that afterwards the result pays off - says beginning to caress her clitoris.

C - Oh God! - screamed when she felt two fingers enter with force and depth.

Callie could feel her walls squeezing Arizona's fingers when she felt a third finger, causing her to scream again.

A - Shhh... Sofia.

The fingers moved with speed and then curled up. Callie reached orgasm and Arizona was slowing down, and then the blonde pulled her fingers out and snuggled on Callie's side, looking at her waiting until the brunette opened her eyes.

C - My God... I haven't had an orgasm like this in so long - open her eyes - Penny had no idea what she was doing - she says laughing.

A - Seriously, Callie?

C - What? - says looking at the blonde.

A - Are you seriously talking about Penny right now?

C - But I'm saying you're so much better than her.

Arizona rolls her eyes - I happen to talk to you, about how Eliza or Carina were in bed? And Carina studies about female pleasure.

Callie turns around - Was she that good?

A - Hmm... let's say she had an Italian method...

C - Oh yeah? So let me show you the Latin method -  says rising over Arizona, with one leg on each side, making Arizona laugh. Callie kisses the blonde's neck and strokes her nipples, making her moan. Arizona begins to try to take off her own panties, but Callie helps her by placing herself between the legs of the blonde. Throws her panties on the floor and then starts sucking on her clitoris.

A - Calliope... - says with difficulty.

C - Yes love - says stopping and teasing.

A - NO! Don't stop! I need... - Callie doesn't let her finish and penetrates three fingers into the blonde.

A - AAAHHH - Arizona screams and Callie puts her other hand in Arizona's mouth.

C - You will wake our daughter.

Callie continues her movements until the blonde finally reaches the apex. Arizona tries to return to normal breathing while Callie removes her fingers and puts herself on top of her by kissing her.

A - I'm sorry... - says Arizona still panting.

C - What? - says without understanding.

A - You're so much better than Carina - Callie laughs and kisses her again.

Callie lies next to the blonde and grabs her waist. Arizona who was on her back looks to the side, finding the brown eyes and passing her hand on Callie's cheek.

A - You are so beautiful... - says smiling and giving her a kiss.

Callie puts her face on Arizona's chest - Let's please, promise not to be stupid anymore.

Arizona laughs by running her hand through the brunette's hair - I promise! I couldn't bear to be without you again.

C - Neither do I.

A - I love you Calliope.

C - I love you too - says raising your her head and giving the blonde a kiss.

They both fall asleep holding each other.

Callie wakes, gets up and go taking a shower. Arizona hears the sound of water in the bathroom wakes up as well and goes there.

A - You are taking a shower without me?

C - Jesus, what a fright - Arizona laughs - I'm sorry honey but I'm in a hurry to go to the hospital.

A - All right. As long as you make it up to me later.

C - I promise - says smiling

A - Great. I'm going to wake Sofia - she says by coming out of the bathroom and going to Sofia's room.

A - Honey wakes up - said softly as she opened the window. But Sofia didn't even react. Arizona sits on the edge of the bed and takes the hair off her daughter's face - Baby, you have to go to. school.

Sofia opens her eyes - Good morning Mom.

A - Good morning love. Go get up, put on these clothes and meet me in the kitchen okay?

S - I don't want that outfit.

A - What's her problem?

S - I don't want it.

A - Let's not start the day by throwing tantrums because of the clothes - Sofia folds her arms.

A - You always win it is not... go wear what you want, but me and Mama have to agree.

S - Okay - says Sofia getting out of bed.

In the kitchen Arizona was preparing breakfast when Callie comes in.

C - Tell me you made coffee...

A - Of course I did, I know you don't live without coffee right - says stretching her arm, delivering Callie a cup of coffee. When Callie goes to pick up the cup, Arizona pulls her arm back.

A - I want a kiss first.

C - Hum... I don't know - Arizona incline your head. 

C - Fine... all for coffee - says joking and giving her a kiss. Arizona delivers the coffee.

C - Thank you - Arizona just smiles.

A - It is tomorrow that you will make the presentation in the College right?

C - Yes... don't tell me about it, I'm already sick.

Arizona laughs - It'll be fine, don't worry.