Part 10

Note: H - Herman | B - Bailey | Mer - Meredith

Arizona finally had her car in New York, so Callie went straight to the hospital and Arizona took Sofia to school and went to the clinic, preparing everything for the opening party Friday.

Arizona arrives at the clinic.

H- Good morning!

A - Hi! Good morning! - says with a big smile.

H - Did you have sex?

A - What?

H - I mean, you're always smiling, but not as happy as today...

A - Ah I... ah

H - Okay, I get it, you got laid!

A - I didn't say that...

H - Who is it? Do I know her? Someone from the hospital? - Arizona rolls her eyes - or was it Callie? - Arizona keeps her mouth open, not knowing what to say and Herman feels she hesitates - OH MY GOD IT WAS WITH CALLIE? - says aloud.

A - I DIDN'T SAY THAT - repeat opening your eyes more.

H - I am blind but your tone of voice and your hesitation said it all for you.

A - Let's work? - change the subject.

Herman laughs - Sure.

It was lunchtime and Callie gets a call from Bailey.

C - Hey Bailey! How are you?

B - Great, how about you? Ready for tomorrow?

C - If I vomit on stage it's your fault!!

B - Let's talk about something else then.

C - Good idea!

B - How are things with Arizona?

C - Well.

B - You won't tell me, will you?

C - What?

B - I heard that you were getting along more than well...

C - Was it Karev or Mer?

B - Karev... you told him and didn't tell me, I'm the one who married you two, you were my bridesmaids...

Callie cuts her - okay, sorry, it's just we haven't talked about telling people, we just told Sofia yet. Karev and Mer only know that we kissed...

B - But is it official?

C - Yes, I think so.

B - I'm really happy for both of you. When Arizona told me that she was going to New York, I was very sad, because she is a great surgeon and also a great friend, but think that there was a chance that you two would be together again made me very happy.

C - Thank you! I miss you so much you know... - says with a tear in her eye.

B - Me too, you should come visit us.

C - I would loved it!! I'm going to talk to Arizona.

B - Great!! Look I have to go, it was good to talk to you. Good luck for tomorrow.

C - Thank you. It was also nice to talk to you. Bye.

Callie went home to prepare everything for the presentation tomorrow and Arizona went to pick Sofia up from school. When she got home, she sent Sofia to do her homework and went to her room.

A - Callie? - Says coming in.

C - I'm here - says from the bathroom.

Arizona comes in and sees Callie kneeling against the toilet. Callie had just puked.

A - Are you okay? - says taking a bench and sitting behind her.

Callie can't even answer because she vomits again and Arizona holds her hair

Callie can't even answer because she vomits again and Arizona holds her hair. Callie cleans up and gets up, heading into the bedroom and Arizona goes with her.

C - I need your help - says sitting on the bed.

A - Of course tell me what you need - says innocent approaching and putting the brunette's hair behind the ear.

Callie grabs the waist of Arizona - One day someone told me that imagining naked people helped with the panic of speaking in public... So you could undress for me, I think it would help me a lot.

Arizona laughs - Oh you're so smart - says picking up her face and putting a kiss on the brunette's lips, longer than it was supposed to, while Callie pulled her closer, puting her hands down of Arizona's shirt. With the touch of the brunette on her skin, Arizona drops a little moan.

A - I have to go see if Sofia needs help - says walking away.

C - Are you sure? I'm going to take a shower now...

A - That's low game.

Callie takes off her shirt and goes towards the bathroom.

A - I hate you - says going after her.

C - You love me - says by turning around and giving her a kiss.

A - I'll be right back - Get out of the bathroom and go to Sofia's room.

A - Honey, need help?

S - No mommy, I'm done. Where's the mama?

A - Good, leave there I'll correct. She's taking a shower.

S - Can I call Zola?

A - I don't know if Zola can talk now, but I'm gonna try calling Meredith.

Arizona picks up the phone and starts video calling with Meredith, who quickly answers.

Mer - Hi!!

A - Hi!! Sofia wanted to talk to Zola. Is she available?

Mer - Yes! I'll give it to her.

Arizona hands the phone to Sofia - I'm going to shower baby, when you finish, leave the phone in the living room please - says leaving and Sofia nods and start talking to Zola.

Arizona enters the bathroom, undresses, and enters the shower, hugging Callie from behind.

C - I thought you weren't coming.

A - I left Sofia talking to Zola.

C - Yeah? - says turning towards the blonde.

A - Hm hm - says uniting the lips with those of the brunette, while the warm water falls on them, increasing the heat there present.

Callie's hands slid on the back of the blonde, until her ass and squeezed, making Arizona drop a moan in her mouth. Callie began kissing Ari's jaw, descending to her ear, neck, shoulder until she took the nipple to her mouth, causing Arizona to bite her lower lip, moaning loudly. Arizona was already very wet.

A - Calliope... I'm ready for you.

Callie smiles and drops her hand sliding her fingers through the sex of Arizona and nibbles her neck.

A - Fuck! - Moaned.

C - Wow, swear words? - Callie laughed.

A - Shut up and don't stop!

Callie rubbed her thumb in slow circles on her clitoris, and without warning stuck three fingers in at once, making her pant.

A - AAAAAHHHH - cried with his eyes closed.

Callie increased the rhythm of her fingers and returned to the blonde's lips. The brunette wrapped her fingers inside her and kept her thumb pressing against her clitoris, causing Arizona to throw her hand on the shower glass to hold on. Ari reached the apex and lost his strength in his legs falling against the brunette.Callie hold her and kissed her wet forehead, hoping that the blonde would recover her breath and strength.

A - God... that was, amazing - says regaining strength.

C - You're welcome - smile and get out of the shower.

A - Where are you going? Won't you let me take care of you?

C - I have a lot of things to prepare for tomorrow, and I want to be with Sofia for a while, before she goes to sleep. You'll make it up to me later.

Arizona just smiled at her and showered. Callie got dressed and went to Sofia's room.

C - Hi mija!!

S - Hi mama!

C - Are you done talking to Zola?

S - Yes she had to hang up.

C - How was your day at school today?

S - It was normal - said indifferent.

Callie found Sofia's response strange, thought she'd be more excited to see her friends again. Callie sat down on her daughter's bed, leaned against her pillow and struck her hand on the bed, giving Sofia instructions to sit next to her. Sofia approached and laid her head on her mother's belly.

C - What's wrong with you honey? - Sofia doesn't answer and Arizona comes in.

A - Hi! What's going on here? Pampering? Without me?

Callie signals with her head and Arizona understands there's something wrong with her daughter. The blonde also sits on the bed next to them, with Sofia among the mothers.

A - What's wrong, baby?

Sofia takes a while to respond but finally says - As I left New York and went to Seattle I stopped talking to my friends and now they are no longer my friends - she says starting to cry.

C - What about Caitlin? - She asks by passing her hands in her daughter's hair.

S - She's still my friend, but now she has new friends and doesn't care about me so much anymore.

A - You know, when I was your age, I also moved around a lot and I also lost a lot of friends, but I made others, and you will too, you just need more time. It was only the second day of school baby - says passing the thumb on the cheek of the daughter.

C - Is that why you wanted to talk to Zola?

S - Yes, she's my best friend and I miss her a lot - take a break - You know who I miss too?

A - Whom?

S - Dr. Alex, he is so cool.

Arizona smiles - I miss him a lot too.

C - Even me.

The three of them were cuddling each other for a while.