Part 15

The next morning Callie and Arizona woke up with the brunette's cell phone ringing.

Ari - Calliope... turn it off.

Callie answers and doesn't even look who it was - Hello?

Bailey - Good morning Torres!

Call - Hey! Why are you calling me so early?

Bailey - I need to talk to you and Arizona. Can you come by after lunch today?

Call - Aaah yes, all right. But is everything okay?

Bailey - Yes, don't worry. See you later!

Call - Bye! - hang up and put the phone down.

Arizona turns her head to Callie but without opening her eyes she asks - Who was it?

Call - Bailey, she asked us to stop by today.

Ari - For what?

Call - I don't know - says taking the sheet off the blonde.

Ari - No Callie, I'm cold - say it without opening her eyes.

Callie sits on top of Ari's ass and starts kissing her back who had only one tank top, making Arizona smile. The brunette climbed the kisses to the back of the head leaving a well-marked hickey, causing Ari to squirm with the sensation. Callie walks back a little and hands her on the sides of the blonde to her legs, making her open them, and puts herself in the middle of them. Callie takes her hands to the shorts the blonde wore and starts trying to pull them out. Ari moves her ass from side to side to help her.

Callie throws them on the floor and stares at the ass in front of her, where she just sees her red thong panties, and then starts kissing the blonde's ass.

Call - I love these panties - continuing with the kisses.

Ari - I know - say smiling.

Callie takes a bite, causing Ari to drop a small scream.

Ari - CALLIOPE!

Call - Shhh... there are children at home.

Arizona turns on its back - It's your fault, you bit me.

Callie laughs, licks her lips and runs her hands under the blonde's shirt, reaching up to her breasts, starting to massage them, making Ari close his eyes and bite his lower lip.

Call - You like it?

Ari - Hm hum - says opening her eyes and pulling the brunette by the waist, making her sit on top of her with one leg on each side, and then puts her hand on the back of her neck, pulling her for a kiss. She soon entered with her tongue gaining full dominance. When he lacked air, they ended with litlle kisses. Callie took off her shirt from Arizona, and then her shirt, and the two of them had their breasts exposed because they had no bra. Callie takes her mouth to one breast of the blonde, while squeezing the other with her hand, causing Ari to tip his head back. The brunette slid her mouth down her body, removed her red panties and kissed her pussy, causing Arizona to moan. She took a leg of the blonde and fit their intimacies, getting in the position scissors. Callie started rolling, and the two groaned. Soon both reached orgasm and were slowing down the movements. Callie lay down next to the blonde, and the two tried to regain the breath.

Call - Oh god...

Arizona smiles - it was amazing, its a shame we have to get up...

Call - a real shame - says turning to her and giving her a long kiss.

They were still in the same position, caressing each other, when they hear knocking at the door.

Mer - I know you're awake, the walls aren't soundproof and my room is right next door.

The two laugh and Callie gets up wrapped in the sheet and opens the door.

Mer - Amelia, Maggie and I are going to the hospital, can you stay with the children?

Call - We have to go to the hospital after lunch too.

Mer - Then I'll take Bailey and Ellis and you guys stay with Sofia and Zola.

Callie - Okay, they'll come with us to the hospital, and I'll find somewhere for them to stay while we talk to Bailey.

Mer - Oh yhea... Bailey is already going to talk to you? - She says smiling.

Call - Yes... you know what she wants?

Mer - Me? I have no idea.

Call - Hmm okay,  see you later.

Mer - Se you... oh just one thing, next time try to moan lower, ok? - says laughing and goes away.

Callie just laughs and closes the door.

Ari - She knows what Bailey wants...

Call - I know... now I'm curious - says crawling on the bed until Ari.

Ari - Me too - says and kisses Callie intensely - I have to go take a shower, you got me all sweaty, first thing in the morning - smiles and puts on your prosthetic.

Call - I'll make breakfast - give her a kiss and goes to the kitchen, finding Zola and Sofia talking.

Call - Good morning princesses! Have you had breakfast?

Sofia - Yes, Aunt Mer and Aunt Amy made it for us.

Call - Great then - says starting to prepare something for her and Arizona - later on me and Arizona need to go to the hospital and you have to come with us okay?

Zola - Okay Aunt Callie. Sofia let's play in the back of the house?

Sofia - Yes!!

Call - Don't run girls!

After a few minutes, Arizona enters the kitchen wiping her hair with a towel.

Call - Hi love. Here's your coffee and pancakes.

Ari - Hmm! Thank you - say and give her a kiss.

The two eat while the girls were running around in the back of the house.

Later, the four of them arrived at the hospital, left the girls in a children's room in the pediatric district, and went to Bailey's office, knocking on the door.

Bailey- Come on in!

Callie - Hi!! Here we are.

Ari - Hi!

Bailey - Sit - aim for the chairs in front of your desk.

They sat waiting for Bailey to start

Bailey - Well, I'll get straight to the point. I was wondering if you guys are interested in coming back to work here...

The two look at each other without saying anything.

Ari - But I thought you hired two orthopedic surgeons and also have Alex for pediatrics.

Bailey - Regarding ortho, only Dr. Link will be staying, Dr. Kim will be out in a few days. I've got Karev, but if we'll have two would be even better, and I don't have anyone for fetal either.

Ari - Well... now I have the clinic with Herman.

Bailey - I know... I thought we could partner.

Arizona looks at Callie - Callie you haven't said anything yet.

Call - I really wasn't expecting this. I don't know. We have to think.

Bailey - Sure, let me know when you decide.

They talked about a few more details and then the couple left the office.

Ari - Do you want to go talk to Joe's about this?

Call - Yes let's go!

Already seated with their drinks.

Ari - So what did you think about all this?

Callie took a deep breath - I love living here and I really miss Seatlle and everyone. I think I'd really like to come back. You?

Ari - I don't know Callie, it's complicated. I have the clinic and there's also Sofia, will she want it?

Call - Hum... why do I think that's not all that bothers you? - pause - Arizona says what goes on in that head.

Ari - I would love coming back too, but I'm afraid...

Call - Afraid of what?

Ari - We've been through a lot here, in that hospital, and I'm afraid that we'll come back, destroy everything we rebuild in New York.

Call - Hey - say taking her hand - we're together and stronger than ever, this won't destroy us. Do not forget that we also had very good times, here - says getting up.

Ari - Where are you going?

Call- Come with me - pulling her by the hand - I'll remind you of a very happy moment.

They enter the bathroom of the bar. Callie lets go of the blonde's hand and leans against the washbasin facing the blonde.

Ari - What are you doing?

Call - Doesn't this situation remind you of anything?

Arizona realizes, smiles and kisses the brunette gently, like in their first kiss.

Ari - What are you doing?Call - Doesn't this situation remind you of anything?Arizona realizes, smiles and kisses the brunette gently, like in their first kiss

Ari - You're right... we also had wonderful times here... I want to come back - says enthusiastic.

Call - Really? I convinced you with just one kiss? Wow

Ari slaps Callie's arm and laughs - But we have to take into account Sofia's opinion.

Call - Yes, but honestly I think she'll like the idea.

Ari - I hope so - kissing her again, when someone comes in.

They pull away and Arizona takes Callie's hand and pulls her out of the bathroom.

Ari - Let's go talk to Sofia.

_________________________________________________

Sorry it took me so long to catch update, but I've been busy with college