Part 6

The next morning Arizona wakes up and feeling Callie's arm around her waist, she begins to remember everything that happened last night. She's a little embarrassed about almost begging Callie for sex last night. Arizona turns facing Callie and smiles as she watches her sleep.

Arizona gets up, puts on her prosthetic and goes to the kitchen to prepare something to eat. Put everything on a tray, go to the bedroom and put it on the bed.

A: "Callie... wake up."

C: "Hum... what?"

A: "Wake up... we have to hurry to get Sofia."

Callie opens her eyes and sees the tray.

C: "What is that?"

A: "Breakfast in bed, to make up for putting up with me last night..."

Callie smiled: "You didn't have to..."

Arizona brings the tray closer to Callie.

C: "Thank you"

Callie eats, while Arizona takes a shower. They both hurry up and pick up Sofia from her friend's house.

Already in the car back home.

A: "So, honey, how was the party?"

S: "It was so fun! We played a lot of games, listened to really loud music, and fought pillow fights."

C: "That sounds really fun."

S: "And you mommys? What did you do?"

C: "We went to see a movie, and then we also went to have fun and dance."

S: "That's cool!"

Already at home, Callie sitting in a kitchen chair making video call with Meredith, while Arizona was in the bedroom getting ready to go to the clinic to take care of some business, with Herman.

C: "How are you?" says Callie talking to Meredith.

Mer: "I'm great, and you? How are things in New York with Ari..."

Callie cuts her: "Shhh... she's in the bedroom"

Mer: "with Arizona" says quietly.

C: "It's been good..." responds with an indifferent air

Mer: "Just good? Has anything happened yet?"

C: "No...I mean yes... kinda"

Mer: "Kinda? Either it happened or it didn't..."

C: "She kissed me..."

Mer: "Really?!?!" She says enthusiastically.

C: "Shhhh... yes but she was drunk so I didn't let it go any further than that."

Mer: "And have you talked about it?"

Arizona enters the living room.

C: "Yes the surgery went super well..." says Callie disguising and Meredith soon understands that Arizona had arrived.

A: "Hey, Callie, I'm going to the clinic and I don't know how long I'm gonna be."

C: "No problem... come here, I'm talking to Meredith."

Arizona approaches and sides with Callie.

A: "Hey!!"

Mer: "Hey Arizona, how are you?"

A: "I'm fine! What about you?"

Mer: "I'm fine too!"

A: "Oh... Excuse me, give me a second, I forgot something in the room, I'll be right back."