Saturday with Snape

Truculent
- Overly aggressive; behaving in a threatening manner; unpleasant

✦✦✦✦

"Ah Miss Ilves. You know what to do," The sing-song voice of the Pink Puff sounded as Lynnea entered the pink office after dinner. 

The nap she had in the Ravenclaw common room had helped a little but the sixth years had been trying to work out exactly how the moving staircases worked. It had of course ended in a discussion that had woken her up earlier than she had hoped.

She slouched down in the chair and picked up the quill, with a sigh she put it to the piece of parchment, starting to write. 

The pain was already starting in her hand, opening up the old cuts. Maybe she should not have slept, then she might have been too tired to properly feel it.

Her hand felt much more sensitive than it had done the other days, perhaps that was after getting properly healed last night. 

It was more than just lucky Morgan had been the one to find her, he had apparently been on his way to the kitchens when he found her. 

The blood started running again but this time it did not heal over, the cuts kept bleeding. As she stopped scribbling Umbridge looked up from her own work.

"Keep writing." The woman smiled at her and Lynnea put the quill to the paper and the pain began again. 

She was not sure whether it had been more painful to write when the wound healed halfway or now that she just kept cutting into her skin deeper and deeper.

One thing was for sure, with her exhaustion it was more painful and it was like a haze was starting to lay itself over her eyes. 

Umbridge rose from her place behind the large desk and grabbed Lynnea's hand to examine the cuts on her hand.

"I think this will do for tonight. I'll see you after classes on Monday." 

It was easier to walk after the detention, the adrenaline from the cuts had seemed to give her some energy for now. Her mind, on the other hand, was groggier than ever, and of course, this was the time the eagle knocker on the Ravenclaw common room decided to ask a stupid riddle.

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" The eagle asked and it even looked amused at its own question.

"You shouldn't shove either up your ass, now let me in," Lynnea mumbled and the doors opened while the eagle mumbled something about being rude.

The noise from the common room was overwhelming, someone must have put a silencing charm on the door. 

Glen, Monica and Jules had all brought out their instruments and were eagerly playing a nice energetic rock song.

She said hello to a couple of the people there all while trying to sneak her way to the dormitories but there seemed to continuously be people that wanted to speak with her.

"So, you're really with Weaslebee?" He asked from behind her, she had noticed he was there, of course, but Lynnea had simply hoped he was too busy flirting to notice she was there.

"What do you want, Montague?" She looked into his warm brown eyes while a shiver ran down her spine from the look in them.

"Oh honey, don't say my name like you haven't been screaming it while I fucked you," He chuckled, very amused by his own little 'joke' apparently. 

"I'm not in the mood for you right now, so kindly fuck off." She gave a sarcastic smile while her eyes searched for someone that would understand but Sarah, who had pulled her aside earlier, was already gone.