Love

A/N: hey lovelies listen to Slave 4 U for the full experience ha ha😏

-
Tis was February 14th, and what does that mean? Valentine's Day duh 🙄 don't be stupid we all know that.

Adrien wanted Mariposa to be his velantines 🙅🏻‍♀️ only as friends tho. He sauntered in the skool 🏫 and saw Marine standing 🧍🏻‍♀️ next to Alya, plaggo came out and went "uh you sure?" And Adrien looked over offended "yes, she's my slime 🙅🏻‍♀️🥶💯" he grabbed his valeneautje card and went to Marinette "here" he says and gives it to her she went 😳.

"Madrien- I mean Adrien what's this?" Adrien smirked 😏. "Read it" Marinara opened it "oh my god yea" and they h u g g e d Y/N watches with anger and tears in her eyes "that ws suppsed 2 be mi!!!!" She whisper yelled to Adrien bt he coldnt haer cus he was 2 far away 😔😢.

Y/N rapped hr hair into a messy bun and she looked into the mirror 🪞  (this is what she was wearing btw 🤩so cute)

Her phat taers ran down her phase. She looked at Marinette and felt jaelos 😠. Marinette was so pretty and cool and nice
And Y/N was

Her jellyosy was reaching to the point 🔪Where she couldn't control her uwuness (that's not even a word) "uwu me wanna party" she blurted out and Chloe bougiewah turned over and was confused "wtf was that??" Chloay said and left to go talk about i...

Where she couldn't control her uwuness (that's not even a word) "uwu me wanna party" she blurted out and Chloe bougiewah turned over and was confused "wtf was that??" Chloay said and left to go talk about it with Sabrina.

Marinette went 2 the bathroom excitedly and began to giggle to Tikki. But 😳
The bathroom door began 2 open and in came Y/N 👽, Y/N whipped her head and narrowed her eyes at Marinette (😣 Ruh roh rgagggy) "b a c k. O f f. A d r i e n"  she  said spitefully and Marinette said "no" and Y/N said "grrr you  b a k a"  and ran out "what'd she call me 🧐?"  And Marinette (👸🏻) walked out and went back to Adrien.

Adrien smiled 😁 and they held hands 🙌🏼 and walked 🚶🏼🚶🏻‍♀️ 2 klass. y/n went GRRRRRR woof woof 🐶, Jeaoulsy was sumthing Y/n was no good at 🧩👨‍🦲👹 she usually get what she want and she want ADRIEN but Adrien no want her 👽🙌🏼. She turned to MaX and went: flutter flutter eyelashes "Maxy poo me want agua" and Max gave her water immediately.

"Me charms work but no on Adrien????" She had some thinking to do. Why was Marinette better than her? Is Adrien not into blonde haired girls?? She sighed and watched Adrien "how could I make him leik me???" She thought about it long and hard for the rest of the day 😎. After skool 🏫 she went on Amazon "cat suit" she searched 🆙

The first search showed up a suit and she bought it cause it was cheap

"Purrfect uwu" she said out loud but than her abusive drug addict mother bursted in "yawr a mishtake" she said and left

-
I waited 4 Maria and when I saw hEr (😫) I went "balajahahah" but internally she was wearing a cute outfit

She's so pretty I couldn't stop looking at her, she's such a good friend. She came over blushing "h-hey Adrien"it took a few minutes for me to stop being entranced to reply with a "hey shawty" we walked to sweethearts ice cream 🍦. "Hello" we said as Andre smiled "ah blackberry and peppermint!" We smiled back and got our ice cream and ate it in a comforting silence. Surprisingly the blackberry and peppermint was a really good pairing.

I looked over and saw ice cream 🍦 on Marinettes cheek😨, I laughed and wiped it off with my thumb and she blushed 😳. She looked really pretty. I didn't notice I was also blushing ☺️. But we laughed and than walked around talking a bit and went home lol
-
Next day at school Y/N strolled in and everybody stopped, Chloe Baygay gagged "waht r u wearing?!2?1! RIDICULOUS UTTERLY RIDICULOUS" she yelled before leaving to bleach her eyes.

 But we laughed and than walked around talking a bit and went home lol-Next day at school Y/N strolled in and everybody stopped, Chloe Baygay gagged "waht r u wearing?!2?1! RIDICULOUS UTTERLY RIDICULOUS" she yelled before leaving to bleach her eyes

Y/N skipped over 2 Adrien "waddya think 😏🤟🏼" he looked over and was surprised "uh it's good😁" Nino accidentally stepped on the tail and Y/N meowed before grabbing her tail "DONT TOUCH MY TAIL 👹" they were silent "um...Y/N your tail is made of fabric😨🤟🏼"
Oh...