OUI are the champions.

A/N: MARiNeTtEe 😜 dO yOu👹 wAnnA knOW 👁👁 mY sEcrEt? 😩☝🏼 iM iN lOvE 💞 wItH a gIrL 👱🏻‍♀️ aNd hEr nAmE 💋 iS chLOEEEE.

-Marinette POV-
Uh oh 😟 I got invited by The Girls ™️ 2 go 2 the mall 🏬 but I can't find a hot fit like a rlly rlly hot fit so I just wore something a bit more casual

"Hee hee" I giggled and than got out to see my bestie Alya with The Girls ™️ i waved and we began to walk to the Mall we were talking and than Adrien was brought up, he's always brought up "when are you gonna tell him 😩 he obviously likes you 😩😩" Alya told me and I gasped "No I mean yeah but like.." I bit my lip nervously and looked away dramatically.

"Did you find a new distraction??" She asked and wiggled her eyebrows and than I thought back to Cat Noir and me having thumb wars in my room almost every night and than I remembered the time me and him did an intense tango dance the other night "something like that but I'll always know Adrien is 4 me" I said but in the deepest part of my mind I told myself "maybe"
-
I saw Liela with her pet pheasant in the pet store and she looked very very stupid with her very very stupid hairstyle like what the heck? Who only ties two little strands of hair at the front like that? Especially the back of her hair very much dumb 😠😣

But that doesn't matter because I bought a very pretty and soft fabric and we went to the food court to eat and I was spacing out, meanwhile Alya was talking about how she recorded the Tango Dance between me and Cat Noir "it was very very passionate I mean he like dipped her at the end and then- OH MY GOD IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS????" She stopped and I looked up and than I saw her....
...
...
...
...
Halsey....

She was singing.. but it terrified me "NO" I screamed and I ran away as fast as I could but everybody stared in fear and they were turning grey, nobody but me was running and it began to get very scary in the mall and that's when I realized THAT POOR GIRL IS AKUMATIZED.

I was beginning to be filled with despair. As I couldn't escape her singing, I also couldn't find a place to transform. I collapsed on the ground in exhaustion and despair "minibug..." I thought to myself. But than

"No need to cry shawty I'm here 2 save u"

I turned around with hope and there he was "CAT NOIR!" I said and hugged him "ha bby I'mma save you" he said while his eyebrows were raised, his eyes were squinted and he was biting his lip.

"Hehe stop it" I said in a flirty voice he picked me up and took me outside safely 🤭🤭.

I went inside a outdoor bathroom and transformed than ran back in "what's up Cow Mooir" I said and he turned to look at me "hey bby 😎" we saw the girl singing intensely into a mans face while he was frozen in shock and fear. Not being able to move. I grabbed my yo-yo and wrapped it around her and dragged her away from the man, and than I let her go, she looked at me "you can't do that" she sang in cursive.

"Yes I can" I said in a mocking singing voice. I smirked 😏. With Cat Noir by my side we can defeat this akumatized victim.

Cat noir got on his 4s and growled and began to chase the girl around while yelling "GIVE ME THE AKUMATIZED OBJECT" over and over and over "Ruh roh this is bad" I thought and that's when I noticed she never shows her left side and she probably has a bracelet on her left side I smirked "I am LADYBUG" I belted out and then I used my yo-yo to drag her over I threw her on the wall and she bounced off and fell in the fountain.

Cat noir smirked and than I yelled "Lucky charm!" I got a speaker. Cat noir was confused but I knew.

I connected it to a random outlet with a charger
And waited...
And waited....
And waited...
And than...

Beep

I connected it to my ladybug phone thingy and played

She gasped and held her ears screaming Cat Noir yelled "CATACLYSM" he grabbed her bracelet and an akuma escaped we did our little thingy and than I left to transform back into Marinette.

I met up with THE GIRLS™️ and we went on with our day normally

-late at night nobodies pov but it focuses on Marinette-

Marinette was outside waiting for Cat Noir for the nightly thumb war at the moment she was at the lead by 2 points and Cat Noir sweared he would soon be in the lead.

She saw him but something was different...