Predicton

A/N: queen

-Adrien-

"What, what's happening?" I asked myself I looked down and I was Cat Noir, I looked around, and everything was dark and wet, it was obviously night and the air was thick and heavy, it was raining.

"I don't remember this... how did this happen?" I muttered while looking around

The Eiffel Tower was on its side and buildings were on fire, Citizens on the ground unconscious and I could see a purple smoke slowly approaching.

If I'm here as Cat Noir...than where is Ladybug????

I jumped off the building I was on and walked around taking in the scenery

Splach....splach.....splach.

I heard in the distance, I hid in a alleyway and watched a purple gooey blob that was in the shape of a human lazily walk by

"What is that?" I asked, my head was throbbing from trying to remember.

"The whole city must be crawling with those things I should stay on the roofs" I thought as I climbed.

After a few minutes mostly passing by, more unconscious citizens, buildings and cars on fire, making me even more worried.

"Cat Noir?" I heard and turned over. I saw Ladybug and felt relieved I ran closer to her but she began to melt.

It was one of those things.

It ran at full speed and grabbed me by my neck.

-

I wok up in my bed "owchie my headddd"

Werid drem..... I wen get aspirin

- nobodies POV -

Chloe Bourgeois was noticing something weird was happening. Her head was filled with questions that needed answers.

Where is Ladybug and Cat Noir? Most importantly where was Hawk Moth, this made her feel sick inside like having to share things with people.

She was currently on her vacation in Peru learning about cultures which was "boring utterly boring" according to her she couldn't quite shake the feeling of something big was bound to happen.

She was in the lobby of the expensive Hotel "Gran Celestial" she wandered around for a bit making snarky remarks to people she grew to not like during her vacation, she went to her room and saw the hotel room 132 with the door open "that's weird" she thought.

she saw Gabriel Agreste sitting at a table in the room

"What's he doing here?" She asked herself
"Wait if he's here does that mean Adrikins is here?!" She thought excitedly

"Mr.Agreste?" She asked and he looked up.

He looked worse for wear, his eyes were bloodshot, he almost looked grey. His nose was red due to constant rubbing, he was slightly swaying, his breathing was shallow.

"Yes?" He asked in a slow tone "um- wow uh is Adrikins here?" She asked "No." he said, Chloe stared at his clothes they were a bit wrinkled but a strange butterfly pin was on his right chest.

"Oh okay..."she mumbled

Gabriel Agreste slowly got up putting the pin in a small box, and soon put the small box in a drawer and closed it.

Chloe walked away still looking at him she shivered in disgust but still felt a bit pitiful for him "is that contagious?" She thought.

-

Hours later she couldn't get the thought of Gabriel out of her head he looked horrible but she mostly kept thinking about that butterfly pin.

It wasn't "cute" but it was strange looking, Hawk Moth isn't active in Paris... Gabriel is in Peru...he has a butterfly pin?

"I'm just overthinking this...or am I? It feels right." She thought.

She laid in her hotel bed and she thought of something crazy. Steal Gabriel Agrestes butterfly pin.

-
Gabriel was in fact feeling better although he didn't really look the part. He felt normal it's just he's a bit tired. He decided to go out and buy some medicine, afterwards he went back to the hotel, entering the lobby he was greeted with the smell of clean and saw that the front desk clerk had returned he found it a bit odd and felt like something was wrong.

He speed walked to his hotel door and opened it, the side table drawer was opened and he checked the black box the butterfly pin was still there he put it on just in case and opened the bathroom door, checking every nook and cranny.

It was obvious somebody was here. Maybe they're still here but hiding...

He knew for a fact somebody was going through his things he remembered leaving the drawer closed for a fact.

"Whimper" he turned around and opened the closet door to find Chloe Bourgeois hiding. (Foouuuunnnnnddddd youuuuuu)

He didn't need to transform to use his new found powers, he felt the power course through his veins and with just a touch on Chloe's forehead she was knocked out cold.

Chloe internally was stuck in a mind field, she felt pain, she was trapped in a nightmare.