Y/N intro 1:

A/N: hey lovelies, play this horrible song bc that's Y/N's favorite song 💕😁🤟🏼.
-

Ever 👆🏼 since 😽 I was young.
People have been obsessed with me ever since I was like 2 mostly men but idk why..maybe it's because I have golden hay colored hair, I'm 5'2 with blue orbs and pale soft skin.

I played hide away by daya (it's for a reason) while figuring out what outfit to wear "ugh I hate pink girly things" I grabbed this pink slip on dress my mom bought and threw it in my corner.

Mother came in "darling look what I bought you!" She said excitedly, in her hand she had a pair of stupid.pink.high.heels.
"OH MY GOD MOM."
"Yes I know they're so pr-"
"NO YOU KNOW I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT LIKE PINK" I slapped them out of her hands and she stared at me with confusion.

"Why'd you-" I cut her off "AND GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU DRUGGIE"
"Y/N you know I'm trying to better my addiction and for you to treat your own mother like this is horrible." She said but that infuriated me more.

"Get.out" I pushed her out of my room and sighed in relief "finally." I thought and went back to look for clothes that might catch Adriens eyes. "Maybe he likes rebellious girls" I picked an all black outfit

 "Maybe he likes rebellious girls" I picked an all black outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Imsorry)

She giggled "cute"

-

Meanwhile her mother, whose been struggling with addiction for awhile was crying silently alone. Like always. She wondered what went wrong with Y/N. Y/N's mother had been sober for 3 months and she was proud of herself, she felt like she's one step closer to being her old self again. The good version of herself.

Yet Y/N always disagreed. She tried to get closer to her daughter anyway she could but Y/N would verbally attack her.

And somewhere and Paris, Hawk Moth sensed despair and sent an Akuma to attack.

-
Hehe wonky wonky fresh Adrien 🤌🏼 felt swag he was wearing a swag outfit how drippy it was 🥱🤤🥶👅👁🙏🏼

-Hehe wonky wonky fresh Adrien 🤌🏼 felt swag he was wearing a swag outfit how drippy it was 🥱🤤🥶👅👁🙏🏼

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Cat noir and the power of love 😔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें