The sleepover

A/N: why do people die when they bite their tongue off?

-
I pulled out my expensive phon and text Marinatta "Lts hav a slepovr! 😁😁😁"

And she txt back "yes com ovr now"

Yay 🐌✨
I stuck my thumb out and a red car slowed down.

"Where you heading to 😼" a handsome man asked

"Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie" I told him and he flexed "swag I'm going there for my daily piece of bread 😼" he smirked

"But it's night" I was confused but he turned to me "it doesn't matter, I always have my daily piece of bread whenever I want 😼" he began to drive

He swerved nearly missing 10 people "Wowie" I said slowly putting my seatbelt on. He blasted The Black Eyed Peas "Boom Boom Pow" as he kept driving but than we came to a stop

"T r a f f i c😾" he said angrily "I know a shortcut" he reversed and ran through trees and the car rolled down the hill but eventually stopped when we reached a random road.

"Perfect 😼" he said and he began to drive again, I felt sick, he kept making sharp turns while singing along to the songs

"You okay back there 😼"

I gave him a thumbs up "perf 😼" he put on sunglasses "this will speed us up 😼" I gulped and than he touched a red button that said " 𝕫 𝕠 𝕠 𝕞 "  and the car began to shake violently before we zoomed past civilians we hit something hard and I ...

I gave him a thumbs up "perf 😼" he put on sunglasses "this will speed us up 😼" I gulped and than he touched a red button that said " 𝕫 𝕠 𝕠 𝕞 " and the car began to shake violently before we zoomed past civilians we hit something hard and I flung slightly forward, but my seatbelt saved me.

I flung back to my seat "oops speedbump tee hee😹🤙🏼" he said and we kept going faster but he didn't seem fazed and than

Stop

I looked around and we were here, I sighed in relief "ᴛ...ʜᴀɴᴋs..." I said in a small shaky voice "you're welcome dude😼" he gave me a fist bump and his number "call me when you need to go places faster 😼🤙🏼" he told me while smirking "noted." I said putting the paper in my pocket.

I saw marinette and I opened the door and got out the car

"Hey sugarplum 👽🎶" I said singing to her and she giggled "stop it silly fun!" She told me

The guy got out the car and smiled at us "ah young love I remember my girl. She didn't like it when I drove though I wonder why 😹" he said and went into the bakery.

We blushed and than followed after.

-

I entered her room and it smelled like vanilla, I looked over at the table and noticed battleship"omg let's play 👽" I got excited but she turned to me "l8ter 😸" she told me and i was slightly disappointed but it okay 👽.

She went to a drawer and pulled out a small plastic thingy and gave it to me "Adrien you're so special 2 me" she told me, I looked down at my hands "omg it's my favorite macaron" I ate it and it was yumalicious.

"Wow thanks Marinette" I hugged her and she hugged me back

"I can makaksnenwjsj" she whispered I looked at her "you can what?" I asked "I can make more for you if you want 😺"

"It okay let's have fun 👽"