Rapping for love 🤥

A/N: you think you're slick? Well you make me sick!!!!

-
Marinette gasped as Cat Noir stood in front of her he looked nervous but in his hand he had a microphone

-Marinette gasped as Cat Noir stood in front of her he looked nervous but in his hand he had a microphone

"Marinette...word on the street you used to be a great underground rapper...and I've come to challenge you" he said nervously she wondered how he could've known? Not even Alya nor her parents knew not even Tikki knew!!!!

"Well Marinette be prepared to be knocked off your thrown!!" He said with confidence she pulled out a Microphone out of her purse and the beat began
(Marinette) (Cat Noir)

"Now I don't mean to be an asshole but your face makes me want to puke last nights casserole! Little kitty always looking lost you can try to act cool but at what cost 😝😜 What do you eat for dinner is it leaves or sticks? Always talking real nice for such a bitch"

The crowd went wild cheering on but Cat Noir scoffed

"You think you're so cool with your pigtails but let's be honest it shows you care about the details, acting like an animal and that's not cool why you always acting like a goddamn fool?"

Marinette began to sweat

"I find it funny for a cat themed superhero to always end up looking like a zero. You stink of socks and you act like a cock."

The crowd went "boo" it was an obvious win for Cat Noir , at the end of Marinettes line Cat Noir looked away snickering " don't laugh" he thought, he reached his hand out to Marinette and she shook it, she slowly turned away to go back to her home to cry about the embarrassment she felt

But before he could go Marinette stopped him "hey you gonna come over later for you know what 🤤" he smiled "yeah shawty always 🤧😩".

-

He sat on his bed and transformed back to Adrien watching the tv, but Marinette texted him "I lost against Cat Noir in a rap battle did you see?" He typed back "Yeah, did you think his rapping was good?" She typed back "yeah"

Factz ovr Fealings libtards!

-Late at night at Marinettes-

After that very intense thumb war which ended with Cat Noir in the lead I KNOCKED OUT 😴😴. Snore.

~ in dream~

I walked around Paris at night but something was very different. I looked at everything closely and than under the Eiffel Tower lights flashed and there I saw him Cat Noir he smirked at me "hey bby I been waiting all night for you 🤤🤚🏼"

I gasped "rly?" He nodded and than took my hand and we flew around Paris

"I can show you the world shining shimmering splendid tell me princess now when did you last let your heart decide?"

He sang to me and my heart skipped a beat, that's when a castle came out of nowhere and we landed at the front gate "wow it's so pretty" I said and he looked at me "I built this for u shawty 👨‍🦲" he told me staring into my blue bell eyes.

"Waht rlly? Why?" I asked looking away "I built it to show you how much I lobe u 😍 " he told me and I said "Cat Noir I lobe u 2" I whispered but than I heard footsteps

"So love him more than me?" I heard I turned around and gasped "A-A-Adrien?!" And he was crying "Me Mine" Cat noir hissed and got in front of me "NO SHE LOVES ME!" Adrien said and ran towards cat noir to attack him I covered my eyes not wanting to watch but than it went silent.

I opened them and saw the all glorious Britney Spears and Jojo Seawa "be careful they're coming..." they both said in unison.

"Who" I asked

"On-"

And than I woke up.

"On what?"