Leaving everything behind, right?

Sarah POV:

After a few minutes of finalizing the details of getting me the hell out of here we ended the call. I just sit here now looking out of my window, in disbelief. Wondering how lucky I was to have Jett and Hunter care for me as much as they did. After a half an hour passes I get up and start to pack just the valuables want to bring, which sadly isn't much. As I look at all my trophies and plaques, knowing I couldn't bring all of them with me right now, but not wanting to leave them to be trashed by my parents. I come to the conclusion I could leave them at the local track and have them shipped to me at a later date.

As I am packing the last of my things in bags I hear my mom walking down the hall and down the stairs, and I freeze, hoping she didn't hear me up. When what feels like years she leaves for work and I let out a breath of relief. Now all I have to do is get by my dad with all my stuff and get the hell out of the country before he realised I am gone. Which is not going to be easy. But as long as I get out of the house, and he doesn't look in my room till I am gone, I should be good. I look over at my clock and realize if I'm going to make this work I need to get my ass in gear.

After an hour of sneaking back and forth getting the bags and boxes in my truck, I quickly load all my spare parts in my extra gear bag, grab my cat Babe, and leave the house of hell for good. As I am driving to my local track, I am taking in everything for the last time. And I remember all the good times before everything fell apart with them and him. I was so lost in the memories that I didn't realise I had already gotten there. As I climb out of my truck the track owner Mark comes over and he looks at all the stuff in the bed and he sighs,

"So, finally got the chance to leave?" 

I just give a sad smile,

"Yeah, going overseas to see what I am truly made of, but I will never forget this place, or you Mark."

He laughs and noticed the box I just got out of my back seat and raises a eyebrow and says,

"You giving all this back?"

I look at him and shake my head with a laugh and say,

"No sir, I was hoping you'd hold onto them till I can have them shipped to me?"

Mark just girns and motions me to follow him to the club house, and into his office. He takes the box from my arms and puts them in the corner and looks at me,

"So, I guess this is goodbye then? I will sure miss seeing you show them boys out there how it is done on the track."

I just sigh with a sad smile and mutter,

"You'd be the only one, but yeah I got a flight in 3 hours. I should probably get going sadly if I want to get everything settle before then. I'll miss you too."

As we said our goodbyes, I walk out of the club house for the last time. I stop and look at the track and grin. I remember the first time Hunter and I got to bring Jett with us and watch him struggle to even ride in a straight line in the ruts. But now look at him. I think to myself, man I'm getting old. I go back to my truck, hop in and take off to the airport.

As I was pulling into the drop off area at the front door of the airport, my phone rings, I pull it out of my pocket and see its my dad. I pause, and do something I never had the guts to do, I rejected the call and turned airplane mode on. I was done, done with everything and there was no turning back. Not that I really wanted too. After I get everything on the cart, I push it in and go to check in, I tell them I have a pet with me, and I need a crate to ship a motorcycle with me and give them the keys so they can deal with it. After what seems like ages, I finally board the plane. As I sit down, putting Babe under my seat, and fasten my seat belt, I look out the window. I couldn't help but wonder if I would ever come back. Either way, I'd miss it.

I must have fell asleep because I don't remember anything else after looking out the window. As I board off the plane I look around in amazement, I couldn't believe I was actually here. As I quickly grab a cart and head to baggage claim, I pull out my phone and send a quick text to the boys letting them know I had landed and I'd be there soon. After waiting about 30 minutes I was able to grab all my belongs and had the crate set up to deliver to the training location I head to car rental and got a truck. I load everything and head out. 

I was nervous, excited, happy, yet terrified. What if I wasn't good enough and I never make my dreams come true? What if this doesn't work out and I am stranded? What if this turns out to be worse then what I already had? I honestly had no idea, but I was ready to find out. Ready to start over and not live in constant fear anymore.

As I turn in the boys driveway my jaw drops, and I think god damn, this place is beautiful. As I park next to a grey truck with a kawi in the back, I wonder who that could be. Must be a friend of theirs or something. I climb out of the truck and grab Babe from the passenger seat. As I walk up to the door I get nervous, I haven't seen them in 3 years. Time changes people after all. I get up to the door and ring the doorbell, after a few seconds a beautiful girl answers the door,

"Oh! You must be Sarah, come in! My name is Layla, I am sadly donut lovers girlfriend." 

She turns and yells for the boys. I just laugh set Babes carrier down by the door and say,

"My, you must be a saint to put up with him then, he has always been a handful!"

As she laughs the boys come running down the stairs, pushing and shoving each other out of the way to get to me, only to trip and fall onto me. Cause us three to topple to the floor laughing. I wrap my arms around them and squeezed,

"I've miss you idiots way to much to not kick your ass for this."

Jett looks up, with his hair just going completely crazy and grins,

"Welcome home Sarah, welcome home."

As I grin back, I can feel my eyes start to water then Hunter pushes Jett way and,

"Now you are back where you belong, with your boys! Don't think we are going to let you out of our sight anytime soon young lady!"

I can feel myself just blink, then start laughing. I grab them both and pull them to me as I mutter in their ears,

"And I wouldn't have it any other way. It's good to be back."