Bloody hell

Sarah POV:

After somehow getting myself to calm down enough to think straight for a minute, I manage to get Layla to look at me as I ask,

"Look I know this is scary as hell, but I need you to help me get upstairs. Can you do that?"

Nodding her head as she puts a arm around my waist as I put one around her shoulders. We start to walk slowly and once we reach the stairs I feel another contraction hit making me stumble and almost fall. Grabbing on to her and the railing I try and breath through it the best I can. After about a minute it goes away, and with shaking legs I climb the stairs carefully and make my way into my room and to my bed. I practically fall onto my bed in relief as I lean back against the headboard and relax while I still can. I let my eyes close as I feel the fear roll through me. I had no idea if he was still in my house, had no idea where our phones are at this point and I wasn't about to send Layla off on her own to try and find one with the possibility of him still being here. I was way to scared and in pain to think straight and that scared me even more. All I could do was hope the boys come home, and soon. Because I really didn't think I could do this without Chase. 

I open my eyes to see Layla pacing in worry, and I know I can't make her calm down at this point but right as I was about to say something another contraction hits, and it's even more painful then last time if that was even possible. I whimper in pain as I clutched my stomach, which got her attention making her rush over and start rubbing my back trying to comfort me the best she could till it passes. With a shaky exhale I slowly lean back as my stomach muscles protest, I open my eyes and look at her and say,

"Don't leave this room ok? We can't leave, we don't know where he is. If we leave I have no idea what he could do, he might even run us off the road and neither of us can afford that."

Before she could reply the contractions started again but sharper than ever before making me let out a muffled pained yelp, making a few tears roll down my face. I was so lost in the pain that I didn't hear the boys come running in only to freeze is horror. I didn't even feel or hear Chase come and start asking questions. All I could think of was pure pain. Nothing was going on in my mind as pain completely over rode it. As it starts to ease but not go completely away, making my mind finally comprehend that someone new was by my side. Opening my eyes I couldn't help but go limp in relief as I see Chases face there. As we just stare at each other, watching the emotions fly across each others faces, I wanted to say something but the pain came back again making me throw my head back and bite my lip till I tasted blood in pain. I tried to muffle my scream of pain, and I knew I was probably killing Layla's hand but I couldn't help it. 

After what seemed like hour but was really less the a minute I could feel it lessen just a bit as Layla takes her hand away for someone else to replace her. Before I could think of as to who I felt something touch my forehead. I managed to crack my eyes open to see Chases directly there looking into mine. I could see the worry, the fear, the pain, but I also saw dertimation. He opened his mouth and said,

"Ok I think we both know you won't be able to make it to the hospital before you have our baby. So I'm going to do my best to bring our son into the world ok?" 

It takes me a minute for the words to make sence in my mind but when they do I had to agree, this was probably the best way right now. A lot of things could wrong but we didn't have a choice anymore. I nod my head in agreement and barely manage to whisper,

"Ok, I trust you. I love you Chase, bring our little boy into the world."

And I could see his eyes fill with tears, and I knew he knew I meant every word I just said. As he whispered back,