What's wrong with me?

Sarah POV:

Going to bed Thursday, I felt off, weird even, but I just pushed it out of my mind thinking it was cause I was back home with my family and not with Chase for a change. Right as I rolled over to grab my remote to turn my TV off for the night I was hit with a dizzy spell. Pausing for a second hoping it would pass, but it didn't. It got so bad I felt nauseous, and instantly I knew I was about to puke. Rushing to the bathroom and locking the door behind me as fast as I could and bolted to the toilet, barely making it in time to spill everything in my stomach. Every time I thought I was done, I'd heave again and again till there was nothing left. After dry heaving a few times I was able to finally stop. I somewhat fell back against the tub onto my side just trying to calm down since I was shaking so bad I didn't trust myself to stand up right that moment. I lay my head on the cool tub with a sigh, feeling so absolutely drained I was tempted to just stay there and sleep. But knowing if I did someone would notice and I didn't want that. So I forced myself up onto my legs and held onto the wall as I walked to the sink so I could wash my face and brush my teeth. Quickly doing that I unlock the door and shakily walked down the hall back to my room, barely making it to my bed before my legs gave out. It scared me, I had never felt like this before. As I felt exhaustion start to pull me under all I could hope is I felt better tomorrow. 

_____

Opening my eyes the next day, I was still tried but I didn't feel sick to my stomach so I'd take it. I got up and dressed in comfy clothes to travel in before grabbing my bags and taking them to the car. After I did that I headed to the kitchen where I heard everyone at. As soon as I entered I could smell all the normally amazing smelling food from my aunt, but today all it did was cause my stomach to roll. Taking a shaky breath I continue my way inside, forcing the bile that was trying to climb up my throat to stay down. Sitting down next to my uncle with a quiet good morning, I tried to keep my breathing calm and not do any sudden movements that might cause me to lose the battle with the nausea that was beating on the door. As I look at the plate of food that was just placed in front of me I just about lost it, but managed to fight it back as I smiled up to my aunt in thanks. I slowly ate a bite, but as I swallowed it instantly came back up. Luckily no one was paying me any thought as I dashed to the bathroom taking the food with me. Heaving as I entered I spat it into the toilet. Luckily there wasn't much since my stomach was still empty from yesterday. After a minute to catch my breath, I felt ok again. Looking over at the food it didn't make me feel sick anymore. Slowly I make my way to it and pick up a piece of toast and take a small bite, not feeling repulsed I took another and another till it was gone. With a relieved sigh I picked up the plate and headed back to the kitchen, putting the plate into the dishwasher. Making my way into the living room, I sit down next to Hunter on the couch resting my head on his shoulder. And he looked at me and all he did was wrap a arm around me and let me lean against him. I must have dozed off because next thing I knew I was being placed in the passenger seat of Hunters car. Before I could think of anything else I was back asleep. I wake up to the car being put in park, as I look around I noticed we were in the airport parking lot. I open the door and stand up feeling my back pop a few times when I heard laughing. Turning around I see Chase and Adam behind me with smiles on their faces when Adam opened his mouth,

"Wow, and I thought my back sounded old, but yours sounds older than mine!"

I could hear all the boys crack up as I flipped him off with a smile. As we grab our bags and start to head into the terminal, Chase lays a arm over my shoulder and I lean into him while wrapping my own arm around his waist. After the hurry up and wait game that you always have to deal with at airports we board and take off.  Up in the air and joking around with the guys I forgot what had even happened in the past 24 hours. It was like it never happened. After a 3 hour flight we touch ground and seeing as it was about lunch time we stopped and grabbed a bite. For some reason I couldn't get enough, not just eating all of mine but half of Chases as well. Which wasn't like me at all but I just chalked it up to loosing dinner the night before and my body was just playing catch up. The rest of the day past in a blur of media and press conferences, which could be a royal pain in the ass. I was extremely tired leaving the track, I could hardly keep my eyes open while walking to Chases rental car with him. About half way there he stops, causing me to stop too and look at him in confusion. I watch as he steps in front of me and knelt down, It took me a second to get what he was hinting at. With a small sleepy smile I climbed onto his back, after he made sure he had a good hold of me he stood up and continued to his car and I was out before we made it. That night was rather boring since all I wanted to do was sleep, so that's what I did. For the first time I was the one that didn't want to get up. Normally it was me trying to get Chase up and going, now it was him dragging my ass around to get ready. I could tell he was keeping a eye on me now since I wasn't acting normal but I just kept up beat and smiling, and eventually it reassured him enough to calm down. As we get ready to gear up for practice I'm hit with a wave of dizziness again. But before it could get bad it was gone, making me confused as to what was even going on. I went into the rig and found some benadryl to take to help with it, seeing as I really didn't want to get a dizzy spell while hitting a 100 foot jump on my bike. I'm crazy but I'm not that crazy now.